Team full of show ponies............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team full of show ponies............

I have been to every game this season and the football is just getting worse. I remember Magilton as a player and he was a bit like Ray Wilkins- he loved passing the ball sideways. That is all we ever do. You can bang on all day about the team but surely it's the manager telling the players to play this way. Sousa's football was painful to watch but this is getting close to his style of play. No wonder so many people cannot be bothered to come to games these days. Do you want to pay more than 25 quid to watch that shower of sh1te? I go now because it is a habit. I don't look forward to games like I used to. It puts me in a grumpy mood all weekend.

The players just have this I don't really care attitude. They pull out of challenges and there is no bite to the team. We are really lacking a leader who is going to take the game by the scruff off the neck. The players seem to think they can just turn up. They have all these tricks and think they can pass a team off the pitch like Arsenal. Bloody rubbish! We can all see it; it's a shame Magilton can't. And please we need a striker! We are unable to score more than a goal in a league game.

The attendances will now just keep getting worse. There is nothing saying we should be going to QPR.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

hello mr grumpy ;D;D;D;D

Comment

Bunch of barry big ****** on high wages. The championship isnt easy to get out of, im afraid at present our players arnt taking this divsion as seriously as they should be, no fighters, no grafters, no passion.

With the exception of rowlands imo when he came on not one of those players played with any real passion, grit, or determination.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

thought Rowlands was totally ineffective today when he came on.....

Comment

Rowlands was very poor when he came on. His passing was poor.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            thought Rowlands was totally ineffective today when he came on.....
            I didnt say he played well, i said he played with grit determination and passion.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              I have been to every game this season and the football is just getting worse. I remember Magilton as a player and he was a bit like Ray Wilkins- he loved passing the ball sideways. That is all we ever do. You can bang on all day about the team but surely it's the manager telling the players to play this way. Sousa's football was painful to watch but this is getting close to his style of play. No wonder so many people cannot be bothered to come to games these days. Do you want to pay more than 25 quid to watch that shower of sh1te? I go now because it is a habit. I don't look forward to games like I used to. It puts me in a grumpy mood all weekend.

The players just have this I don't really care attitude. They pull out of challenges and there is no bite to the team. We are really lacking a leader who is going to take the game by the scruff off the neck. The players seem to think they can just turn up. They have all these tricks and think they can pass a team off the pitch like Arsenal. Bloody rubbish! We can all see it; it's a shame Magilton can't. And please we need a striker! We are unable to score more than a goal in a league game.

The attendances will now just keep getting worse. There is nothing saying we should be going to QPR.
              Partially agree with you but professional players should be able to self motivate themselves as well.....It's their wages that are stake if they're rubbish at the end of the day.....When we buy players, we need to be looking at their personality as well as their playing ability....Have they got that ambition, dedication and the will to win or do they just want to earn a living?

Comment

Working...
              X