Stunning words from jm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning words from jm

"we were hesitant,sloppy,and our decision making was poor today.But it is the way I want them to play.
    Nothing more to be said really.

:shocked:..well i am truely gobsmacked.............he's worse than i thought!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Last year Sousa said when we were a few points from Play offs, I'm looking at next year! (That was the day I switched and knew he was not going to take us up, this year or next)

Holloway would go on about some bird he met in a Taxi, another who loved the mirror, one who never looked in the mirror because he was ugly and one who couldn't speak English.

How do we find the right one?

We need to find a manager who has his own car, one that looks normal, don't need a mirror and speaks English. That would be a good start and we would have learned from mistakes.

Comment

Please, don't tell me he said that:(:cry:
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

he never said that!

he said

""At times we were hesitant, sloppy and our decision making was poor. But it's a work-in-progress.""
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Twist his words to make a point.

No Pete... HE DIDN'T SAY THAT.

jesus!!

Comment

just goes to show, people will read the header, log off and before you know it, he did say that.

When of course, as you say he never did.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I thought all threads with quotes from Jim Magilton were being removed?

Comment

The point he was trying to make is that the style of play is the way he wants it to be but that it wasnt effectively put into practice on the pitch because of the factors he raised

people are trying to spin it
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Last year Sousa said when we were a few points from Play offs, I'm looking at next year! (That was the day I switched and knew he was not going to take us up, this year or next)

Holloway would go on about some bird he met in a Taxi, another who loved the mirror, one who never looked in the mirror because he was ugly and one who couldn't speak English.

How do we find the right one?

We need to find a manager who has his own car, one that looks normal, don't need a mirror and speaks English. That would be a good start and we would have learned from mistakes.
                    He was spot on. He was setting foundations for us to build on and we would have been better off than we are now. It amazes me how people stilll don't see that getting rid off him has sent us backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by davegee View Post
                      "we were hesitant,sloppy,and our decision making was poor today.But it is the way I want them to play.
                      Nothing more to be said really.
                      Well, there IS actually............it's that you, Sir, are not telling the truth.
                      Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                        He was spot on. He was setting foundations for us to build on and we would have been better off than we are now. It amazes me how people stilll don't see that getting rid off him has sent us backwards.

Spot on.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                          Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                          X