Ekotto CAN be recalled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ekotto CAN be recalled.

clause in his contract states that spurs are able to recall him at any point.

A clause in Benoit Assou-Ekotto's loan deal means Tottenham can recall him to White Hart Lane from QPR.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Highly Unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Highly Unlikely.
      Was that last night? Pretty naughty really given he's still a Spurs player!

Comment

simular situation with KW couple of years ago ,decent player but can be replaced
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          simular situation with KW couple of years ago ,decent player but can be replaced
          harry does not agree with you

Harry Redknapp believes Benoit Assou-Ekotto is one of the three best left-backs in England.

The Cameroon international was out of favour under manager Andre Villas-Boas at Tottenham, enabling Redknapp to sign him on a season-long loan.

Assou-Ekotto was a regular in the Spurs side when the R’s boss was in charge at White Hart Lane and now finds himself playing in the Championship.

But Redknapp insisted: “He’s in the top three left-backs in the country. He’s too good for most teams in the Premier League.

“He’s a top player and never missed a game for me at Tottenham, where he was my left-back. He played in every game – in the Champions League quarter-finals.

“There’s only Ashley Cole and Baines you’d take in front of him maybe. I couldn’t think of too many others. He’s top-class and could play in any team.”

Comment

But he not in the 25 man squad so no point.

Comment

january all teams can rename a 25 man squad.

Comment

lets hope out of sight out of mind

Comment

I actually think that picture means nothing. It's just your standard rude boy way of saying 'what a gwan'

He seems to have complimentary things to say about Spurs any time I've seen him tweet.

Definitely will be recalled IMO. Any manager will want all players at his disposal to run the rule over & let's be honest BAE or Naughton!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    I actually think that picture means nothing. It's just your standard rude boy way of saying 'what a gwan'

He seems to have complimentary things to say about Spurs any time I've seen him tweet.

Definitely will be recalled IMO. Any manager will want all players at his disposal to run the rule over & let's be honest BAE or Naughton!
                    Fingers from both adding up to five,definitely a **** take
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I think HR will keep an eye out for a LB just to be on the safe side.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

how does that journo know.....without a clause there's no story.......kaboom... a clause appears

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Fingers from both adding up to five,definitely a **** take
                          Na I don't buy it mate.

Comment

Cant say ive ever seen the three finger thing from baddamans.

Comment

Adebayor claims it was taken before the match. Easy enough to prove if it's a digital photo.

Comment

Working...
                              X