No announcement yet.

Ekotto CAN be recalled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry says the terms of his loan mean he can go back in January if Spurs want him. Harry hopes he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Harry says the terms of his loan mean he can go back in January if Spurs want him. Harry hopes he stays.
      I reckon he'll be heading back in January based on Harry's interview today, Spurs are definitely light in terms of fullbacks. Bit of a nightmare but not the end of the world. We have Hill & Traore that can play there, Yun is coming back on January 1st and if none of those are up to it in Harry's eyes then we can always see who's available in the transfer window!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I reckon he'll be heading back in January based on Harry's interview today, Spurs are definitely light in terms of fullbacks. Bit of a nightmare but not the end of the world. We have Hill & Traore that can play there, Yun is coming back on January 1st and if none of those are up to it in Harry's eyes then we can always see who's available in the transfer window!

John Arne Riise might be available.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

BAE will definitely be recalled, if Sherwood gets the job ( big if) both will be recalled. Hill can play there, i wouldn't mind that, i know he wont raid forward as much but he is decent at championship level, miss Carroll more.

Comment

Smacks of Kyle Walker this,he will be gone in January,make the most of him now

Comment

Why do we sign such contracts really?????
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X