Q block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q block

im not one to usually complain about q block as they do start the majority of the noise at HQ but yesterday was silly again. why keep going on about chelsea, and why not start chants supporting the team, and as for turning on P block and singing are you chelsea in disguise? this chanting just irritates others and does not bring the fans together.

I know Q block nowadays is more like a youth club, but think what your chanting!

Agreed.

embarrassing chav kids.

support our team for a change.

Comment

i cringe at them too be fair............cant really hear them at all!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I sit in P block and the kiddies in Q block started chanting "stand up if you hate Chelsea", just as there was an attack being mounted on the Posh goal by Rangers, and of course we concentrated on that rather than obey the order being bellowed out by the kiddies. The kiddies then proceeded to chant "are you Chelsea in disguise?", utterly *****ic. :waaaht:

IF I WAS CHELSEA IN DISGUISE, I ****IN' WOULDN'T BE PUTTING UP WITH THE ****E THATS CURRENTLY BEING DISHED UP AT LOFTUS RD, WOULD I? :anger:

Comment

yeah I sit in R block and found the sit down if your a chelsea fan song to be extremely lol-worthy...:confused:

Comment

We always here about how Q block do most of the chanting etc but from where i usually sit A, B or C blocks you can never hear them.
            My question is do Q P and R blocks hear the away fans? For me its nearly always the away support that make the most noise. There is a growing band who now sit in A or B blocks who make a fair bit of noise and a slightly smaller group opposite in Ellerslie near the away fans who make a bit of noise. Wouldn't it be much better if all the singers whether kiddies :bad_smile: or adults sat the other end of the Ellerslie? I am not having a go at the QP & R blocks, far from it because if they are making a noise I don't hear it, except for the occasional evening match that I go to. Our ground doesn't lend itself these days to a great atmosphere, not sure why because in the past it was always brilliant.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

bring back f block!!!!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Where have they gone? Possibly to the A/B blocks :confused:
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

until e are in prem singing about chelsea is pointless..

i dont mind the odd song but constantly is pointless.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                  X