Dunne targets QPR extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunne targets QPR extension

Queens Park Rangers defender Richard Dunne hopes to earn a contract extension at Loftus Road by helping the club win promotion back to the Premier League.

More...

Cant see it, after some excellent earlier games he has started looking a bit ropey in the last month, not bad but clearly a player on the slide, no surprise and no blame, but a new contract in the premiership, no way unless we want to be coming back down again
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

agree with you pete. good enough till the end of the season. need to look elsewhere in the summer.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
        Cant see it, after some excellent earlier games he has started looking a bit ropey in the last month, not bad but clearly a player on the slide, no surprise and no blame, but a new contract in the premiership, no way unless we want to be coming back down again
        Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        agree with you pete. good enough till the end of the season. need to look elsewhere in the summer.
        Really?

Comment

Bit harsh, some of these replies! If we go up, he will certainly fit a Ryan Nelson type role very well - experienced head in the dressing room, reliable on the pitch if needed. Would be happy with as 12 month extension if we go up.

Comment

Spot on Jeems.

Especially the Ryan Nelson part. We really missed him when he went.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Wewill need dunne next season, sure sign another centre half but dont discard the experienced campaigners.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                Wewill need dunne next season, sure sign another centre half but dont discard the experienced campaigners.
                It's what we done last time & how we paid for that. These guys at the top sent those messages from the bar I think.

Comment

There's a comparison who is was better for us Dunne or Nelson

I would say Nelson edges it just

Comment

If we get promoted we can't go in the PL by buying a new CB pairing. You got to have some continuity. I can see quite a few on here wanting an entire new team... We can't keep repeating our mistakes. I think we had the best defensive record in the championship last time we went up and we got rid of them all and where did that get us.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      Can't believe what I'm reading, thought he was class agains Bournemouth

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                        Can't believe what I'm reading, thought he was class agains Bournemouth
                        No wonder the amount of responses to threads on this board has dropped. I agree, pretty embarrassing comment from Peter.

Comment

If we get promoted it'll be Dunne & Onuoha starting.

Comment

Working...
                          X