QPR Shirts 25% off today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Shirts 25% off today

Can anybody tell me the price of the shirts in the shop please? Im led to believe they're usually less than the online shop??
    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Anyone please?

I know... its shameful I've yet to visit the shop this season :(
    Santa has promised either the 2nd or 3rd top

Comment

Thanks for flagging this up fella. Today only, 25% off all 2013/14 lotto kit and training wear if you quote the code at the end of your order.
      3 lots of kids kits ordered for Christmas and a saving of 25% rather than the usual season ticket discount of 10% (which sadly can't be used in coinjunction). I'd say that's a good days shopping
      Oh, and the offer is in store and on-line and the prices are the same either way
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
        Can anybody tell me the price of the shirts in the shop please? Im led to believe they're usually less than the online shop??
        I bought an away shirt as a gift for my brother and the price in the shop was the same as online. The only difference is that you have to pay postage if you order online.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
          I bought an away shirt as a gift for my brother and the price in the shop was the same as online. The only difference is that you have to pay postage if you order online.
          Today's offer includes free postage but only if the order value is over £100
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Cheers chaps!

Comment

What code you have to quote?

Comment

Working...
              X