• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    should come back just on the basis of that

They seek him here.................

Comment

Not 100% sure, but think he is still at Leece on a 3 year contract
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Not 100% sure, but think he is still at Leece on a 3 year contract
        some want us to do a chelsea...so perhaps we can make him breach his contract

Comment

Some of the football under De Canio was the best I have seen for years but there was an awful lot of poor games which people seem to forget
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            Some of the football under De Canio was the best I have seen for years but there was an awful lot of poor games which people seem to forget
            totally agree mate...but at least we were scoring and if i remember rightly loftus road was rocking on a fair amount of occasions.It's not rocking at all with all these 1-1 draws.

Comment

We are not going back, but people highlight the bad games under Canio.

Well, I can tell you we beat Bristol City, Hull and Stoke at home, who were all challenging for the top 6 at the time and we beat Watford away comfortably and made Wolves pull out all the stops.

Apart from the cup games, cannot remember any memorable games for about 1 year now.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                We are not going back, but people highlight the bad games under Canio.

Well, I can tell you we beat Bristol City, Hull and Stoke at home, who were all challenging for the top 6 at the time and we beat Watford away comfortably and made Wolves pull out all the stops.

Apart from the cup games, cannot remember any memorable games for about 1 year now.
                also under Di Canio we weren't afraid to attack anybody.........

Comment

totally agree mate...but at least we were scoring and if i remember rightly loftus road was rocking on a fair amount of occasions.It's not rocking at all with all these 1-1 draws.
                  There was a buzz about the place and a real feel good factor after the West Brom game with everyone looking forward to the new season but the thing that destroyed everything was the ticket prices imo
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

There was a buzz about the place and a real feel good factor after the West Brom game with everyone looking forward to the new season but the thing that destroyed everything was the ticket prices imo
                    not just the ticket prices mate...it was the hype and expectations they were priced on that made fans turn on each other week in week out.

Comment

not just the ticket prices mate...it was the hype and expectations they were priced on that made fans turn on each other week in week out.
                      Agree if we had priced them reasonably then I dont think we would be in the position we are at the moment with talk of replacing what our 4th manger in 2seasons

The sad thing is I don't know if we will be able to get the feel good factor back becasue the club annoyed alot of people
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Agree if we had priced them reasonably then I dont think we would be in the position we are at the moment with talk of replacing what our 4th manger in 2seasons

The sad thing is I don't know if we will be able to get the feel good factor back becasue the club annoyed alot of people
                        the gulf between fans and club now is ridiculous...the club have had plenty of oppotunaties to put things right and have failed on all accounts.

people say we cannot moan about the prices if we want certain types of players at the club......funny that as the so called better players all belong to other clubs.Fed up with the hype and spin.....QPR are not the same anymore...and won't be for a long time to come.

have followed the r's for 33 years and never even in administration have i felt this disillusioned about the club.

Comment

the gulf between fans and club now is ridiculous...the club have had plenty of oppotunaties to put things right and have failed on all accounts.

people say we cannot moan about the prices if we want certain types of players at the club......funny that as the so called better players all belong to other clubs.Fed up with the hype and spin.....QPR are not the same anymore...and won't be for a long time to come.

have followed the r's for 33 years and never even in administration have i felt this disillusioned about the club.
                          I think the poor gate today must prove to the owners that they got it wrong and that finally people are voting with their feet

The one thing I am worried about is if the billionaires get bored with their toy where does that leave the club as we wont have the ground and our debt is getting bigger and bigger
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

I think the poor gate today must prove to the owners that they got it wrong and that finally people are voting with their feet

The one thing I am worried about is if the billionaires get bored with their toy where does that leave the club as we wont have the ground and our debt is getting bigger and bigger
                            not sure what would happen if the upped and went....but then if somebody would pay out for Portsmouth then there would be hope

Comment

Working...
                            X