How much more blatant can it be......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much more blatant can it be......

I hate to re-open the striker debate again but it will not stop until we sign one. We would have beaten Blackpool, Forest, Peterboro, Plymouth and got a draw at Bristol City if we had Chopra or someone similar.

That is 9 points more than we have now and would put us top (ish)

It is clear that Simpson is not the answer either.
    :drunk:

Had Vine gone on loan to Derby and not decided to 'fight for his place' we'd have signed Marcus Bent a striker IMO who would have done a job.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
      I hate to re-open the striker debate again but it will not stop until we sign one. We would have beaten Blackpool, Forest, Peterboro, Plymouth and got a draw at Bristol City if we had Chopra or someone similar.

That is 9 points more than we have now and would put us top (ish)

It is clear that Simpson is not the answer either.
      How is it clear after two games ???

Comment

He has played 2 games !!
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Heard he missed a sitter though. Let's remember Peterboro haven't won a game all year and were better than us at our home ground. Same can be said about Forest. We will really see the gulf when we play Cardiff, Sheff Utd, Newcastle and Middlesboro who will all beat us home and away.
          :drunk:

Comment

The games against Cardiff and Newcastle are pivotal to Magilton's future.

Our instant reaction will be, that we will get beat heavily. I doubt that will happen, as I think players will raise a level.

They cannot be bothered to perform against the lesser teams in my opinion. Our best performance away at Bristol City (2nd half) and our worse have been against Accrington and Peterborough United
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Our instant reaction will be, that we will get beat heavily. I doubt that will happen, as I think players will raise a level.

They cannot be bothered to perform against the lesser teams in my opinion. Our best performance away at Bristol City (2nd half) and our worse have been against Accrington and Peterborough United
              shouldn't matter who the opponents are....the players should be playing for the shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                shouldn't matter who the opponents are....the players should be playing for the shirt.

And the fans......
                They seek him here.................

Comment

That has always been the same with Rangers we would play well against United , Liverpool etc then lose to teams we should beat

Losing 2-0 at Southampton in the cup in 92 springs to mind 3 days after demolishing United
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                    And the fans......
                    this is true but thought that was a must anyway

Comment

Can't be bothered??? I'e heard it all now. If we have players who can't be bothered, then terminate their frigging contracts immediately, and ask the bloke responsible for bringing them to the club to pay for the termination out of his own bloody pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                        Can't be bothered??? I'e heard it all now. If we have players who can't be bothered, then terminate their frigging contracts immediately, and ask the bloke responsible for bringing them to the club to pay for the termination out of his own bloody pocket.
                        he would need another loan......sorry shouldn't have gone there

Comment

Working...
                        X