Why are we so crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we so crap?

I really dont understand we got so much quality i know your gonna say we need a bloody striker but i can only blame magilton,i was talking to my mate at the game whilst watching and i said we play so much neat nice passing football but is it our problem?trying to find the perfect goal we're like a cheap arsenal trying to walk it in the net,i feel theres no game plan we play the same way every week and we're predictable,i dont think magilton looks at opposing teams weakneses either,dunno bout you i liked the old fashioned way ian holloway played maybe hoofball but played footy in the right areas of the pitch, but i guess we all got our own opinions

Because this club is in shambles from top to bottom.:waaaht::grimace::devil::red_heart::red_hea rt::red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

Comment

:(

Comment

That's it, I'm going to go find the tallest bridge I can find!

Comment

we aren't crap, we are actually pretty good. we just lack a single decent out and out striker in the entire club. really boring to keep repeating the obvious, I know, but funny how the message never seems to be grasped.

Comment

good squad but crap manager

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              good squad but crap manager
              absolutely spot on.............

Comment

crap team and crap manager

Comment

Working...
                X