Areas to sit at Loftus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Areas to sit at Loftus

Fellow hoops I need your help. I'm an Aussie fan and I'll be making my first trip to Loftus road for the Leicester game in December. Can any recommend me an area to sit that won't be with families? I want to lose my ****
    Cheers

Moved here as this got posted in the wrong section.

Comment

HU Upper Loft, Q or R block Ellerslie Road, X Block up the back Ellerslie Road. QU Upper Loft.

Comment

If you want a bit of banter with the away fans go to the back of the X block

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
          If you want a bit of banter with the away fans go to the back of the X block

Def sit with the x block crew.....

Comment

X block for away fan baiting , Q or R block for a singalong ,the choice is yours ............
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I prefer to sit away from the Riff Raff in Platters

Comment

Originally posted by weezlery View Post
                Fellow hoops I need your help. I'm an Aussie fan and I'll be making my first trip to Loftus road for the Leicester game in December. Can any recommend me an area to sit that won't be with families? I want to lose my ****
                Cheers
                The best seat in the house in between Facto and Matty

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                  The best seat in the house in between Facto and Matty
                  You don't know this guy,why are you being so nasty to him ??

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    You don't know this guy,why are you being so nasty to him ??

Well he is an Ozy it'll keep his mouth shut

Comment

S.A.R i would recommend.

Comment

X block
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

13 minutes in ellerslie followed by a split between the bok and the smuts.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Weezy might be a respectable thug from Leicester.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I sat in the Loft in Sept. for the first time in many a long year. It is simply not the same (but then neither am I).

Sounds as though Q or R block would be best for you, in with the "boisterous" fans.

For a better view of the match, I can recommend South Africa Road (I usually try to sit on the side closer to the Loft). If you are just looking for a single you can usually get a pretty decent seat (although I should also say that the ruddy pillars there can be very annoying - there is bound to be one that blocks a bit of your view, which isn't terrible just so long as it isn't blocking either penalty area).
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X