Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Liverpool SAS

Suarez And Sturridge.

If only United could come up with a decent acronym for Welbeck, Anderson, Nani, Kagawa, Evra, Rooney and Smalling.

I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Great post!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Comment

Very good
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
              Suarez And Sturridge.

If only United could come up with a decent acronym for Welbeck, Anderson, Nani, Kagawa, Evra, Rooney and Smalling.
              Class!

Comment

That joke has been doing the text rounds for the last two days,obviously you guys have not been included although Hoop de Jour has been,and before he posts the other one doing the rounds it is : Alex ferguson states that Beckham had to leave Old Trafford because he thought he was bigger than the club,give it couple of years under moyes and the tea lady will be bigger than the club !!!
                Sorry Hoop in stealing ya thunder !!

Comment

Nay bovver son, I don't get your joke anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                    Nay bovver son, I don't get your joke anyway...
                    If you use the first letter of each players name you get W A N K E R S. That's amazing.

Comment

Apologies in advance.

Good effort, but if you're using the word 'And' in Suarez AND Sturridge then unfortunately your punchline becomes 'W A N K E R A S'.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        If you use the first letter of each players name you get W A N K E R S. That's amazing.

Would have worked better if you'd have got Van Persie into it somehow......IMO

Comment

Originally posted by loftustoad View Post
                          Apologies in advance.

Good effort, but if you're using the word 'And' in Suarez AND Sturridge then unfortunately your punchline becomes 'W A N K E R A S'.
                          Hence the non-capitalisation of the word 'and' to indicate it's absence from the acronym.

Tough crowd...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                            Would have worked better if you'd have got Van Persie into it somehow......IMO
                            I invited Rooney, Smalling and Van Persie to a party. I'm still waiting on a reply.

best I could do at six in the morning with a semi hangover

Comment

Working...
                            X