Millwall Dilema?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Just the thought of Harry the Dog and the Halfway liners ( now theres a name for a band if ever there was one ) doing the Bermondsey two step on your head should do the trick !
    Good luck mate
    Harry the dog is dead so you'll be fine.

Comment

There use to be the Surgical Squad at one time as well with fella`s wearing the full surgeon outfit many years ago

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        There use to be the Surgical Squad at one time as well with fella`s wearing the full surgeon outfit many years ago
        Indeed but NHS cut backs put paid to them Beefy
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

That surgical squad wearing masks and f troop came from bbc panorama documentary and it was mostly ****** as I was at school with a bloke featured in it and the genuine millwall lad from back in the day were well and truly ****ed off about it and those that are still alive still are and hate the bbc.
          Still a lot of *****s follow millwall though and won't think twice about kicking the living day lights out of any r's fans that get isolated from the rest.

Comment

All made up. F Troop were the guvnors though that's a fact.

Comment

they were known as 'treatment'

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Harry the dog is dead so you'll be fine.
                is he i was going to take him for a walk at 7

Comment

Originally posted by Bexley Hoop View Post
                  I will be sitting in the home end on Saturday with family and obviously want us to win, but after a few beers how will I stop myself from jumping up if we score and starting an almighty row with the local loons.

Any other SE London Rangers in the home end??
                  When we beat the Scum 0-1 at their place, I jumped up in their end when we scored, but it was in the corporate bit, so not too brave, what what what!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Not in the home end Bexley, but my lad and I will be screaming from the corporate boxes when we score - my last invite from my Wall supporting mates I guess
                    Careful in the exec boxes, we have had big trouble in there before

Enjoy your win but please don't think because you are in the posh bit there wont be repercussions if you get a bit lairy

Comment

Originally posted by No One Likes Us View Post

Enjoy your win but please don't think because you are in the posh bit there wont be repercussions if you get a bit lairy
                      Fair comment mate , but please dont think because youve got a reputation ,everyone who supports Rangers ,shi ts their pants at the site of some fat bald fella from Beckenham
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Enjoy your win but please don't think because you are in the poh bit there wont be repercussions if you get a bit lairy
                        millwalls got a posh bit? Bound to get the odd scuffle tomorrow with so many London sides playing at home.we've have our fair share of loons
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

There you go again. So if we win we should tiptoe around? No question yr a top lot but plenty over ours know how to hold up their hands. Anyone worth their salt aint giving warnings out on another teams forum. Let me quess...yr taking yr first stone island for a stroll this weekend. Thanks for yr advice tho-nice of you to worry about our lairy.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Just one thing, fella.....I'll be keeping a good hold on my strides, so if you and your mates have any ideas about whipping them off and having your wicked way with me, think again. Millwall have more repressed gay fans, than any other club in London.

Comment

I'll be in the home end too. Looking forward to the fragrance of weed, million uses of the c word and probably untold abuse for Rob Green. Hope the team doesn't bottle it like last time.

Comment

Working...
                              X