Kids at the British Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids at the British Queen

to let all my fellow QPR compatriots,the kiddie ban at the British Queen has been dropped.All mums,dads,nans and grandads feel free to bring the children in

Never knew they were banned in the first place

That would be a strange thing to do on a match day

Comment

Despite appreciating the sentiment and intentions of the BQ in this move, I personally am quite agrieved at it as it means I can no longer drink in the establishment (nor the Coninghams or the Adelaide due to them being located within 150m) until my appeal is heard.

And I agree Isle, although I don't think that it being strange to do a child should be limited to match days.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The pub has been under new management since the begining of the season has undergone a bit of a face lift with the back bar now QPR themed.

A friend of mine told me that there had been a few restrictions and the pub had an over 21 drinking policy enforced.

This has now been lifted, the new management team will go out of there way to make QPR fans feel welcome on a match day so if your around the Bush and fancy a pint with like minded Rangers fans it's a great place to go.

I really do think we should support the local bars on match day, over the years we have lost some great pubs, Bush Ranger, Flanaghans, Goldhawk, Greenrooms soon all that will be left on Uxbridge Road are fast food chains and coffee shops.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Well said Funkster.

Comment

The new management are getting it right!
            Not sure if you post on here but Billy Y keeps telling me to get back in there and say hello, which I will do!
            Should make sense to the Guvnor?!
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

be more mosques than boozers in th bush before long!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

all hands to the pump when the Wall hit the Bush
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

can see plenty of 'sickies 'pulled that day lymes!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If were having a promotion party last home game in the Bush blocking the roads like last time with Millwall roaming about I can imagine bottles will be popping but for reasons other then celebration

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Despite appreciating the sentiment and intentions of the BQ in this move, I personally am quite agrieved at it as it means I can no longer drink in the establishment (nor the Coninghams or the Adelaide due to them being located within 150m) until my appeal is heard.

And I agree Isle, although I don't think that it being strange to do a child should be limited to match days.
                      Think i prefer youre gay anal sex humour to your paedophile humour if im honest.

Comment

why anyone would want to take kids in BQ on matchday is beyond me.

Comment

My mates family are running the bq.good things are happening,be taking my littluns before kicking orf.sorry kick orf!
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            My mates family are running the bq.good things are happening,be taking my littluns before kicking orf.sorry kick orf!
                            Tidy little boozer now van, I always head there before games these days. Far better than queueing half hour for a beer in The Adelaide.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Tidy little boozer now van, I always head there before games these days. Far better than queueing half hour for a beer in The Adelaide.
                              Too true matty,you going millwall?
                              Nw told me your well game for a babycham.I'll shout ya
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X