Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halsey and Poll, are they both R's men? Anyone read their books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halsey and Poll, are they both R's men? Anyone read their books?

I know Poll is an R but I'm sure that I read somewhere that Halsey is an R's man too....

Anyway, Poll was none too complimentary to his fellow Hoop on the radio today... Talk Sport in case anyone is interested....

Was also wondering whether anyone has read either or both of their books and if they are both Rangers boys do we get much of a mention?

I think they're happily married....to women!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I think they're happily married....to women!
      Very good.

Comment

Poll is

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Very good.

Really? It doesn't even make comedic sense if he's referring to the title as its nowhere near ambiguous enough to turn into a double entendre.....!!!

Comment

Halsey is a Bolton fan i think

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              On TS earlier Poll mentioned that he would turn up at Refs get togethers and be in Trotters gear... However it made me think, could I turn out in another team's kit even if it was just because I was training with them which it what I heard them say.... Anyway I suppose that's another dilemma altogether....

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                Really? It doesn't even make comedic sense if he's referring to the title as its nowhere near ambiguous enough to turn into a double entendre.....!!!
                oooh listen to her...................such a bitch

Comment

Try google buffoon......lazy ****

Mark Halsey will make a welcome return to top-level officiating tomorrow when he takes charge of Blackpool's visit to Wigan, having entered remission from the throat cancer he was diagnosed with a year ago.

Halsey, who is 49 and from Hertfordshire, refereed the Rotherham-Port Vale game in League Two in April and Ian Holloway, the Blackpool manager, is full of admiration for his friend as he prepares to oversee a Premier League game for the first time since last season's opening day.

"Mark is a really good friend of mine. He used to be a QPR fan and is so honest that he told [his] bosses that he never wanted to referee QPR again. I wished he had done, though, because I needed some help when I was there," the former Queens Park Rangers manager joked.

Comment

Try google buffoon......lazy ****

Mark Halsey will make a welcome return to top-level officiating tomorrow when he takes charge of Blackpool's visit to Wigan, having entered remission from the throat cancer he was diagnosed with a year ago.

Halsey, who is 49 and from Hertfordshire, refereed the Rotherham-Port Vale game in League Two in April and Ian Holloway, the Blackpool manager, is full of admiration for his friend as he prepares to oversee a Premier League game for the first time since last season's opening day.

"Mark is a really good friend of mine. He used to be a QPR fan and is so honest that he told [his] bosses that he never wanted to referee QPR again. I wished he had done, though, because I needed some help when I was there," the former Queens Park Rangers manager joked.
                    You're a deeply unpleasant individual aren't you but thanks for taking to time to copy and paste the extract above it is much appreciated....

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                      You're a deeply unpleasant individual aren't you but thanks for taking to time to copy and paste the extract above it is much appreciated....
                      In your opinion ...So what do you expect me to say to that?...Oh yes you are spot on there buffy,..... duh.. t**t...
                      Last edited by QPRDave; 09-10-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Mark Halsey is defo a Ranger,he's my uncle

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Isn't he the one disallowed Clint Hill's goal agaisnt Bolton 2 years ago.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

In your opinion ...So what do you expect me to say to that?...Oh yes you are spot on there buffy,..... duh.. t**t...
                            Yet another Rangers love in !!!! some of us on here need to take a chill
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              Isn't he the one disallowed Clint Hill's goal agaisnt Bolton 2 years ago.
                              No.

Comment

Working...
                              X