Who would you drop then??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you drop then??

Right, we are going into ANOTHER International break and we are still unbeaten and a game in hand of the leaders Burnley who are only above us on GD.

Who would you drop from the current starting eleven to fit Tom Hitchcock into the strike force.

I hear a lot of rumblings now about it now, and to be honest although I agree that the lad is scoring in his age group/reserve games but what I dont know is who I would drop to get him in the team.

At the end of the day someone from the midfield would need to go (Which dropping one them would be hard) or we go 4-3-3...?

So to all the TH fans, who would you drop.

Remember - AJ is due back after the break and Hoilett is struggling to get himself back in the squad since his injury.

Furthermore Phillips is still out and SWP cant make the team somehow.

Oh and we just got that Chevanton in on a free....

Put it like this... I dont see how he can play?

To put it bluntly, he cant play. Harrys far to long in the tooth and to old school to risk his job on a young un when its vital we go up. Chevrolet and aj to fight to get on and no game time for hitch is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      To put it bluntly, he cant play. Harrys far to long in the tooth and to old school to risk his job on a young un when its vital we go up. Chevrolet and aj to fight to get on and no game time for hitch is my guess.
      But this is the thing.

Its not just that Harry wouldnt chuck a young lad like him in... Because he would, but he probably feels that this season isnt right for him.

Further to this, he would know who to drop to fit him in.

Comment

I understand what you are saying but we shouldn't change a winning team, maybe when we are a few points adrift and winning by two goals.

Comment

Wouldn't be in my team. But I'd have him on the bench occasionally.

Comment

As long as we've got Barton in front of our two cb then I don't care who's up front. We'd get demolished by ings and vokes if the lack of pace at the back was exposed. It was showing against Yeovil
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

I find it strange how there is so many threads about getting Tommy in the starting eleven, yet everyone is afraid of changing the winning team.

My point is we cant change it - And why should we???

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                Right, we are going into ANOTHER International break and we are still unbeaten and a game in hand of the leaders Burnley who are only above us on GD.

Who would you drop from the current starting eleven to fit Tom Hitchcock into the strike force.

I hear a lot of rumblings now about it now, and to be honest although I agree that the lad is scoring in his age group/reserve games but what I dont know is who I would drop to get him in the team.

At the end of the day someone from the midfield would need to go (Which dropping one them would be hard) or we go 4-3-3...?

Remember - AJ is due back after the break and Hoilett is struggling to get himself back in the squad since his injury.

No one Hitchcock's games will be very restricted? A.J. fit soon Chevaton Zamora when fit, will all be ahead of him in the pecking order, Harry's not going to take a risk on a youngster when he knows he has to get us back in the prem!

Comment

Yep - Honestly cant see it

I think Zamora due to injury is the only player you can almost class as not going to be playing/bothered about if dropped over Tommy H.

Comment

No one .....Don't change a winning team

Comment

So why so many TH threads? Not much good feedback for him..

Comment

Is there lots of TH threads?...I put one up after he got a double v Cardiff, and now you have

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Is there lots of TH threads?...I put one up after he got a double v Cardiff, and now you have
                          Oh come on - we have had lots of talk on here off late about him starting or getting game time at least...

I Put this up because I dont see how/why he is in place to start for us.

This wasnt a - "I want him to start" thread at all - the opposite.

Comment

I'd be having him on the bench for sure. I certainly wouldn't be getting another youngster in (Kane rumours again) over him. But yeah, the team is scoring now that Kranjcar is fit and the players have had more time to gel. Harry has said he wants to play one up top so if he's dead set on that then there is no place for Tom right now.

Comment

Oh come on - we have had lots of talk on here off late about him starting or getting game time at least...

I Put this up because I dont see how/why he is in place to start for us.

This wasnt a - "I want him to start" thread at all - the opposite.
                              I agree he won't start. I would love to see him push through into the 1st team along with a couple of the other youngsters, but we have a very experienced and talented 1st team squad.
                              Just nice to see youngsters shining at Rangers again, even if it's not the 1st team yet

Comment

Working...
                              X