No announcement yet.

still a possibility of a spurs striker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still a possibility of a spurs striker?

Rummer is spurs r very interested in Remy if this is true do u think there is a deal 2 b done with adebayor or defoe?? Lets face it they score goals & with harrys charm im sure he could convince them 2 drop down a division. What's your thoughts?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Best case scenario...they can **** right off and we have Remy back when we are promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Best case scenario...they can **** right off and we have Remy back when we are promoted.
      Yep.

Would only take Defoe,Adebayor is lazy and rubbish.Only puts in a shift when it's getting near contract time.

Comment

see Remy was'nt too positive about making the Newcastle move permanent, got to say he is a top striker who perhaps has bigger options
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The only thing with remy is redknapp didnt seem 2 like him, he had the wrong attitude towards the club. Id hav defoe every day of the week.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Remy won't be coming back here imo.....we were his stepping stone. I remember about a week after he arrived he suddenly had a knee injury, and not long after that 'Arry came out and said how players these days
            won't play with a little knock.....He was playing next game v West Ham away......We're better off taking the money for him, and getting another striker in

Comment

Remy is better than Defoe and Adabayor.

At the end of the day he is performing brilliantly for NEwcastle which is only a good thing for us. Either we go up and bring him back, which is unlikely, or he demands the attention of the big boys by scoring a hatful thjis season and we can demand a very healthy fee or then look at player plus cash deals that may suit us if we go up. IMO i wouldn't be at all surprised if Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are sniffing at the end of the season.... £15m plus Demba Ba maybe....

Comment

Its a season long loan and if Spurs want him, it wouldn't be until next summer. So doubtful about Defoe (starting now) or Adebayor (wages)

Comment

Remy is better than both but won't be coming back here. I'd make whoever wants him at the end of the loan pay an absolute fortune, especially if he keeps scoring in the PL week in week out.

Comment

I would deffo argue the point he is better than willem. Lets see at the end of his career eh. Would have to do well to beat the little blokes goal scoring record thats for sure.

Comment

good striker, but doubt if he will be back at LR. Shame I liked him but appears HR didn't.

Comment

Loic Remy, on current form at least, will make Rangers some mega bucks, which will hopefully be spent on a new player or two next summmer as we, hopefully, prepare for life in the Premier League again.

Comment

he is under contract at QPR...harrys feelings may not be set in stone...remys not in the current team so harry was
                          correct to brush it off.....

recently there has been a resurgence of club power re transfers....rooney...suarez...cabaye...baines.... .
                          I don't think qpr will have the financial imperative to require remys sale...so if TF wants to keep him
                          remy would need to request a transfer which has major financial implications for the player...
                          apparently the reason rooney wasn't too keen to put a transfer request in.....I think TF wants him...most fans
                          want him...and harry will be more inclusive of him when he can be played by QPR

Comment

doesn't he have an £8m buyout clause in his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              doesn't he have an £8m buyout clause in his contract?
                              I believe it runs out during the loan period

Comment

Working...
                              X