Tom Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Carroll

Only negative today for me , his pass completion must have been 30%.

A few glimpses of class but my word the amount of times he gave the ball away in dangerous areas was shocking

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Only negative today for me , his pass completion must have been 30%.

A few glimpses of class but my word the amount of times he gave the ball away in dangerous areas was shocking
    Anything else?

Comment

Needs work on the training ground.

Comment

Yeah, awful!
        Next.................!

Comment

Always wanted the ball never hid, yes a few balls were **** passes but he will get better (IMO)
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Sounded like he stood up to the physical side of the game though.....did he?

Comment

Rufus was singing his praises most of the time.

Looking for more feedback from those at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                Yeah, awful!
                Next.................!
                Did you go or stay at home playing with your subbuteo set?

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                Rufus was singing his praises most of the time.

Looking for more feedback from those at the game.
                Can't see why lots of sloppy passing , i thought he was a liability at times and would be responsible for costing us a goal if we did concede. Kranjcer on the other hand passing was a different gear

Comment

Tend to agree with W12 had a better second half.

Definitely a decent player in him but he needs to learn when and where to give it and when to hold onto it and lets not kid ourselves that's why he has been sent to us so he can learn.

What I did like about him today was although he gave it away a few times he kept showing for it

Comment

Always looking for the ball tbf. But too eager to play safe and sideways or backward. Never played a really telling ball or looked to play one (that's the story of our team...). And he gave it away or was caught in possession too many times.... Against better opposition at least one of those errors would have led to a goal.

Comment

The giving the ball away comments: one near the end the comms thought that was a foul on him....was it not?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        The giving the ball away comments: one near the end the comms thought that was a foul on him....was it not?
                        It would have been 1/20 , Ill give him the benefit of the doubt on that one

Comment

What's the Subbuteo set got to do with it eh? Change the record, you always bring that up. You're fixated!

On way back now as it goes.......just crossing Putney Bridge now. My driver likes this route, pretty sure there's a quicker way!

Comment

It would have been 1/20 , Ill give him the benefit of the doubt on that one
                            Yeah ok W12 thanks...interested in a fans eye view of Kranjcar....Made all the difference?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X