Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite player in our squad right about now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, very interesting thread!

In no particular order:
    Hill - attitude, attitude, attitude - gotta love the guy.
    Faurlin - important cog in our promotion season, I hope he gets to play a big part this year.
    Austin - has been very isolated but keeps working his socks off.
    Dunne - fantastic player and model professional - great to have him with us.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Onuoha before he got injured. Now it's Austin, Dunne, Hill... can't choose between them!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Hill or dunne for me followed by green.
        Barton deserves a shout for the way he has turned it around.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Taarabt ! (What ?)

OK.....Remy ! (Eh ? Him as well ?)

Soddit, HOGAN

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Rob Green for me ,amazing attitude after being so shabbily treated,not to mention the clean sheets ,good man........
            With you on this Vesp.

Also have a huge amount of time & respect for Clint Hill. Model pro and never gives less than 100%, ever.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

joey and greeno

Comment

The back 5

Comment

Can only be Joey Barton. I really think he has a lot to do with uniting the dressing room this term and he even said he's been an idiot.

Comment

Joey and Ned for me, excited to see more from Kranjcar too.

Comment

cant believe no ones said suk yuk........he has single handily destroyed the korean section!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

At first I thought it had to be Dunne or Hill but the way Rob Green has knuckled down and kept Cesar out of the team and also putting in some match winning performances and keeping the doubters at bay he is literally No1 at the moment

Comment

Austin & Dunne sorry can't choose between them.

Comment

Said on a previous thread, greeno, greeno, greeno.
                            My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

For me it's Gary O'Neill
                              Purely because I expected so little of him but instead he's shown great energy, commitment and drive. You add to that a great touch, some sublime moments of dropping the shoulder and good range of passing which demonstrate an intelligent footballer. The only thing missing is a goal every 4 or 5 games but I've a feeling a few may come

I was torn between him and Big Ned. I'd of gone for Ned as I've given him heaps in the past and he's totally turned that around, but G.O.N it is in a photo finish
                              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

When all is said and done it's got to be Dunne

Comment

Working...
                                X