Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite player in our squad right about now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favourite player in our squad right about now?

As the title says, who do you like the most in our squad at the moment and give you're reasons why please.
    We have so many great players/characters at the moment, I thought it would be a bit of a boredom breaker to see who likes who. I know its really hard to choose one, when collectively we are playing so well, but please just choose one.
    Could even bump it up at the end of the season and see if anyone would change their choice.

For me its Joey, purely for the reason that he has knuckled down and matured and played as a real leader. Been exceptional on and off the pitch thus far this season.

Hill......but i like lots at the mo

Comment

Hope you don't mind JC but I tidied up the thread heading so this didn't turn into a spelling competition
      At the moment I love them all, even the ones that have a blemished past, like SWP and JB.
      The likes of BAE, Nico and Austin have made a big difference. But in defence, Hill and Dunne have been superb and Green has been outstanding. Until he picked up his injury I was looking at Neddy to be a stand out performer too. My number one fave of the day is Nico K because of saturday's performance but for the season to date, I have to say Dunne because he is an absolute brick wall of a defender
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

dickie dunne , power ,timing ,doesn't panic , wins his fair share of headers and has brought some class to the defence

Comment

Austin.....not since Sir Les have I felt such positivity towards a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            dickie dunne , power ,timing ,doesn't panic , wins his fair share of headers and has brought some class to the defence
            I've gone the same but forgot to say, the one thing that is stopping me from having his name tattooed on my head is the lack of a goal threat from set pieces. I think he should be causing a few more scares for opponents than he currently is. But as I'm old fashioned and believe you should judge a defender's ability on how he defends, I still agree
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Hope you don't mind JC but I tidied up the thread heading so this didn't turn into a spelling competition
              Thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                Thanks mate.
                The thread's a winner so it was my pleasure
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Very good thread and question jimmy!

Its a tough one. Im chuffed to bits that joey is back and dunne has been nothing short of superb to my complete suprise but, i will plum for matt philips.

He is the type of player everyone shouted for. Young,hungry and quick with a lot of talent and huge potential for the future.
                  He is a symbol of what type of team that we are striving for, building a team in the mould of the southamptons and swansea's of this world.

This in my opinion is the correct way to build a team who is capable of staying in the prem and moving on to better things.

so i will say that my fav player is matty philips !
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

In reality it would be Barton or Austin but I want to "give a shoutout" to Gary O'niel. Every time I have seen him play I thought he looks consistent and hardworking and i think as the season wears on we will be f***ing gland we made that signing.

Comment

Hmmmm ... could you give me some time to think about this one, please?

Comment

Clint Hill. Followed by Joey Barton.

Comment

really hard to choose....green cos he was so cool about things last year and a top goalie shouldn't get treated like that. (hughes)
                          Niko, Dunne, Ned, Austin (harry)

JB still gets it for me cos despite Man City(which I enjoy more with each passing week), a top player shouldn't get treated like that (hughes)

Comment

Rob Green for me ,amazing attitude after being so shabbily treated,not to mention the clean sheets ,good man........
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Austin this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X