Sundreland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundreland

Doing worst then our start last season!! At least we had 2 points at 6 games ((()) to their one ...well at the mo .

Peter Reid has thrown his hat into the ring, says he is the messiah, saved them before and can do it again. No shame, half a dozen of them, Robson, Royle, Kendall et al who have made a fortune getting the boot for being shite
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

even the carpenter from nazareth cant save the sad mackems!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The only thing i'd say in their favour is it hasn't taken them 15 games to get rid of the problem. Poor old Di Canio tried to use the tried and tested formula (by us) of replacing the whole squad in 6 weeks. The new players haven't gelled and the old one's are p****d right off sounds familiar doesn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          even the carpenter from nazareth cant save the sad mackems!
          Maybe he should leave it to a more spiritual higher power, im sure Hoddle is avaliable

Comment

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
            The only thing i'd say in their favour is it hasn't taken them 15 games to get rid of the problem. Poor old Di Canio tried to use the tried and tested formula (by us) of replacing the whole squad in 6 weeks. The new players haven't gelled and the old one's are p****d right off sounds familiar doesn't it
            A bit like our scenario last sesason.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              A bit like our scenario last sesason.
              Speedy Gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Speedy Gonzales

Comment

Pretty much deserved to go down last season to be fair - they were shocking.

Comment

They have deffo done an 'us'. And di Cano is their Hughes. Be good to see if they can come out of it as brilliantly as we have done, I honestly don't think some people realize what an amazing job harry as done on us. We ere really up shite creek without a paddle till he sorted it all out.

Comment

Working...
                    X