Harry says Chevanton is a gamble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry says Chevanton is a gamble

Unsure if he will make an impact at QPR.
    Harry was running out of options in bringing a striker in.

Just wonder if Sharp was ever considered ?

Hopefully Chevanton has a total blinder.
    I know the You Tube clips are from a few years back but he looked dangerous.

I reckon he is gonna score tomorrow

On another note, found a site from a couple of years ago with all Lecce fans praising him.
    Legend was mentioned a lot.
    Apparently gives everything he can offer on the field.
    That's Good Enough for me.

Comment

Well he had to gamble either by using one of our younsters or signing an unknown striker. But I don't know If he has ever enquired about Becchio.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Most players are a gamble as you never know how they will fit into the team. Remember when Dunne was signed a lot of people said on here what a gamble that was and how he would never play because of his injuries.

Comment

Class player with no experience of the English game and at the very end of his career, of course it's a gamble. Hopefully he's got enough left in his locker to offer us something this season!

Comment

Maybe we should recall Remy now.

Comment

Obviously hasn't got confidence in him, didn't even give him 20 minutes
              Loyal QPR fan
              Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
                Or, tactically there was no reason to bring him on...

Comment

Originally posted by West Mids QPR View Post
                  Or, tactically there was no reason to bring him on...
                  cant see how it would of hurt to give him 15 or 20 minutes though, they were never going to score two against us.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                    cant see how it would of hurt to give him 15 or 20 minutes though, they were never going to score two against us.
                    I rekon if Hill hadn't gone off forcing Harry into bringing on Ehmer, Henry wouldnt have been brought on for Ali in order to screen the young lad at the back. Looked asthough it was always in Harry's plans to give Jr 10 mins to ease him back in maybe Chevanton would have got a similar amount of playing time. Lets hope for another good performance against Barnsley and then we may get to see Chevanton have a run out.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                      Yes, I would 'of' to agree with you...
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

A striker of Chev's pedigree would never lose his scoring boots. I don't think we need to worry about his ability especially in the championship.

Comment

Or forced substitutions didn't allow him to make his debut....

Comment

gormless twi t.

why would harry or any manager sign a player that they have no confidence in.

dumb statement of the day is awarded to you lewis.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              gormless twi t.

why would harry or any manager sign a player that they have no confidence in.

dumb statement of the day is awarded to you lewis.
                              omg, omfg, how can you say that to lewis....you ****,, haven't you got any reosect

Comment

Working...
                              X