• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madara View Post
    Yes I have, beginning of last season.
    Never mate. Not once.

Comment

For me tomorrow I would put Ekotto at left back in place of Hill I am afraid. Dunne and Nedhum have been superb together, would certainly rest Dunne for sat and throw Hill in

Also think Dunne is quicker then people realise. 2nd half he matched Burke stride for stride and for pace down in front of the paddock when Hill had been left behind a few times first half

Comment

Gotta keep Clint in .........assist and a goal in 2 of the last 3 ....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Gotta keep Clint in .........assist and a goal in 2 of the last 3 ....
          Yep. Gotta stand by those who've stood by us.

Comment

Don't think Benny will start. Clint to be subbed off for him for the last 20-30 mins.

Comment

Nedum is our best centre back and looks more assured with Dunne than he does with Hill, We have become more organised with Dunne in charge of the back line. We also win more first headers with the current partnershipWe rested Dunne against Swindon with Hill moving inside and we did not look so good. Keep it the way it is and drop Hill.

Comment

I think Ned will always play if fit and in form.
                I could Dunne and Clint sharing the other position if both fit, personally think Dunne will struggle to stay fit for all the games, so Clint will get chances.
                we are all assuming Benoit will be in the team, if he is Clint is also cover for both backs

Comment

Perhaps my memory is not as good anymore.

Anyway it's not really about not showing loyalty to Hill. It's about prolonging his career. Playing him less and adjust his training will help him perform better the games he play. This will benefit Clint Hill and the Club. Hill is 35 next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Yep. Gotta stand by those who've stood by us.
                    It's a 2 way street mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X