Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Remy's 8million relegation buy out clause end if QPR get promotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
    or you just play austin and remy............
    so where will BZ fit in
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      so where will BZ fit in

Comment

I can't believe some of the nonsense I'm reading about Loic Remy. He came in and worked hard from January till the end of the season. He wasn't part of the lazy brigade and is one of the finest finishers around. I would love him back if we go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          I can't believe some of the nonsense I'm reading about Loic Remy. He came in and worked hard from January till the end of the season. He wasn't part of the lazy brigade and is one of the finest finishers around. I would love him back if we go up.
          Exactly!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            I thought the clause expired when the transfer window closed.
            That, I would love & would make sense why we loaned him. Remy's worth more then 8m
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Unless I missed Lyon being moved to Africa what makes Remy a french african? Being black? Guess Thierry Henry is an african as well then? What about our own Ned Onuoha he is African, born in Nigeria, guess he is upsetting the camp as well.
              They're just about smart enough not to say 'n*****' any more and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Unless I missed Lyon being moved to Africa what makes Remy a french african? Being black? Guess Thierry Henry is an african as well then? What about our own Ned Onuoha he is African, born in Nigeria, guess he is upsetting the camp as well.
                Well said Robson I cringe when I read some of the posts

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                  Blokes got to be mental then, little old Rangers and their 15k crowds or the Geordies steeped in history and three times as many supporters every week. Can't see it myself. Would need a little more proof to be convinced and shocked please.
                  Or London or Newcastle-upon-Tyne.

Pretty sure the buy out clause ended at the end of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                    Malcolm MacDonald, Shearer, Keegan, Beardsley, Dalglish, Ginola oh and some bloke called Les something or other to name but a few Geordie leg ends.
                    Ninth most successful club in the country honours wise, and twentieth richest in the world in revenue.
                    Depends what you class as history, European cup wins or players and managers etc.
                    What's a leg end?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      What's a leg end?
                      A 'foot'.

Leg End = Legend!

Comment

Working...
                      X