Andrew Johnson for those going today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Johnson for those going today

If AJ plays today can we please remember that it's pretty clear the club tried to move him on last day of the transfer window & when a move for a striker didn't materialise QPR pulled out. From all the things I've seen & read AJ was completely f%%%d off with the club for putting him in that situation as he is happy here so lets not boo him yea.

Things are going great, the vibe in the camp is top notch lets do our part & get behind all players. Probably seems pretty obvious but unfortunately we have a lot of people in our fan base who don't need much prompting to start booing players.

2-0 win today COYRSSSSS

Good post. I'm not going to boo him if he plays, I'm not a booed anyway, and I'm over that move bullocks. but its looking unlikely he's playing by what I've seen isn't it? (same old injury stories)

Comment

Hear, hear.

Although, ironically, I think he's crocked for today......

Comment

Good post. Pretty sure they'll be no problem if he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          Hear, hear.

Although, ironically, I think he's crocked for today......
          Wow quelle surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Good post. Pretty sure they'll be no problem if he plays.
            I wouldn't be certain.
            Don't think this forum is a true reflection of our support to be honest, cos without sounding rude, we have got a small section of right Wayne Kerrs at our place. Things some Rangers say and do never ever fails to baffle me.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
              I wouldn't be certain.
              Don't think this forum is a true reflection of our support to be honest, cos without sounding rude, we have got a small section of right Wayne Kerrs at our place. Things some Rangers say and do never ever fails to baffle me.
              So true

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                If AJ plays today can we please remember that it's pretty clear the club tried to move him on last day of the transfer window & when a move for a striker didn't materialise QPR pulled out. From all the things I've seen & read AJ was completely f%%%d off with the club for putting him in that situation as he is happy here so lets not boo him yea.

Things are going great, the vibe in the camp is top notch lets do our part & get behind all players. Probably seems pretty obvious but unfortunately we have a lot of people in our fan base who don't need much prompting to start booing players.

2-0 win today COYRSSSSS
                I think this scenario was very clear, but I agree about posting this up to remind everyone.

Good post mate.

Comment

Why isn't he not even on the bench today?
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

There was a post, think he's out for 10 days.

Comment

That's us told how to behave then. Cheers.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X