Bringing a Junior on an Adult Season Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing a Junior on an Adult Season Ticket

My wife can't make the match tomorrow and I was hoping to bring my friend's son to his first Rangers game using her season ticket. Am I likely to get any problems doing this? Has anyone else done this before?

Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael

I've done it a couple of times but using the old style tear out ST's.... never had any problems, and hopefully you'll be fine.

Think of a good blag if you get caught!!!

Comment

are they not swipecards?if so does not matter

Comment

done that a few times ull be fine

Comment

Depends on your turnstile operator. Think it would only be a problem if you were using a child's ticket for an adult to get in. Because of the value of the ticket.

Can't see it being a problem getting a child in on an adult ticket.

Send him through the turnstile in front of you and only mention it if they pull you up on it and explain the situation. But, tbh, I think it will be fine.

Comment

All season ticket upgrades are now done for free. Meaning a child season ticket can be upgraded to adults for nothing. So can't see there being any problem for you mate as surely would be classified as a down grade. Technically they should pay you money, but can't see that happening somehow.
            15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

1st things 1st, you go to the football with your wife.....Youve got it all wrong mate!!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I think my wife agrees. She only goes for Westfield.!!

Comment

She sounds like expensive maintainence.
                  I say file for a divorce!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                    My wife can't make the match tomorrow and I was hoping to bring my friend's son to his first Rangers game using her season ticket. Am I likely to get any problems doing this? Has anyone else done this before?

Thanks

Michael

You'll be fine. I hear of people (adults in fact) getting in on Junior tickets which is much worse.

Comment

I have been to the box office today and upgraded two kids seats to adult ones using my kids season tickets as they won't be able to go to the **** match with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X