For Qprs sake England must Qualify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Qprs sake England must Qualify

... or i fear Roy will get the boot and the FA may come calling for Harry.

As much as i hate the overpaid prima donnas i will be chearing them on.

I think if Harry wqas the type of person they want, they'd have appointed him last time when 95% of the country expected it to happen and the majority wanted him. I don't think he's their type of person fullstop, hence not sure they would come calling.

Comment

Cannot see Roy getting the sack if we do not qualify

Incidently a few QPR fans are meeting at the Mafia Bar in Kiev Monday night if anyone going fancies joining us?

Comment

Roy was the best and most qualified man for the job, only the sun newspaper thought it should be harry.

No way would a championship manager get the england job.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

England generally opt for the safe type manager and hr dont fit into that.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I'm not even sure that Harry would take it anyway. Here he has the full backing of the board, a dream budget and the freedom to build his own team and achieve something. He really seems to be enjoying it lately too.

The England job is a thankless task and the system is set up to fail from the start - nigh on impossible to win anything and the manager is destined to become the latest in a long list of failures.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              England generally opt for the safe type manager and hr dont fit into that.
              This. Harry isn't dull enough.

Comment

Got more chance of Harry taking the Ukraine job than England !!

Comment

Shoot. Something else to worry about when I thought, after the window, I'd nothing left to worry about... Cheers.

Comment

He has consistently been the favourite for the next England manager on oddschecker though.

Comment

I do love Harry and if he was to take it then I wouldn't be 2 disappointed to be honest if Steve McLaren step in

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                        I do love Harry and if he was to take it then I wouldn't be 2 disappointed to be honest if Steve McLaren step in
                        Maybe McLaren could get the job again. We are talking about England here. Been awhile since we gave the job to a good manager
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X