• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
    Best left back at the club. Would start him over hill all day long
    You are joking ?

Comment

The modern day left back needs to be able to get forward and beat defenders. IMO he is better than anyone else at the club, bae included

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Traore??? You can't be serious.....
        The modern day left back needs to be able to get forward and beat defenders. IMO he is better than anyone else at the club, bae included
        Terry, Terry, Terry.... No, no, no. Clint, who isn't a left back anymore, has more goals and assists that the wretched Traore in three games at LB than Traore had all last season (which was 0 goals and 0 assists).

Comment

Traore is s.hit at LB and atrocious as a winger. Some of our fans are flucking mental.

Comment

Wow, just wow!

Read some boll*cks chatted on here but this statement takes the biscuit!

Comment

His attitude is what lets him down, not his ability. Only armchair sky sports fans won't see that

Comment

His attitude is what lets him down, not his ability. Only armchair sky sports fans won't see that
                No. It's his total lack of talent. And I've seen that from the Ellerslie, mate. This season alone he was responsible for Weds opener and nearly gifted them another.

Comment

In a way i can see what Terry Ball is saying its a fact most modern fullbacks are not great defenders and are better going forward. But i do have to say Traore is the worst kind of player the type that has the tools to do the job but for what ever reason lacks desire and commitment.

Comment

Selling choc ices at half time
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
                      In a way i can see what Terry Ball is saying its a fact most modern fullbacks are not great defenders and are better going forward. But i do have to say Traore is the worst kind of player the type that has the tools to do the job but for what ever reason lacks desire and commitment.
                      Exactly my point. Prepare to get shot down because its not "cool" to have a different opinion on this board

Comment

No one doubts he's got pace, but so has Usain Bolt. Traore's had two assists in two years. And he's been responsible for countless goals at our end. Rubbish player

Comment

No one doubts he's got pace, but so has Usain Bolt. Traore's had two assists in two years. And he's been responsible for countless goals at our end. Rubbish player
                          So has tarrabt but he's the dogs nuts

Comment

So has tarrabt but he's the dogs nuts
                            We'll get rid of Traore just like we got shot of Adel. And for the same reasons.

Comment

Exactly my point. Prepare to get shot down because its not "cool" to have a different opinion on this board
                              Problem is that what he lacks will always outweigh what he has to offer

Comment

We'll get rid of Traore just like we got shot of Adel. And for the same reasons.
                                ........................................^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X