Billy Sharp is being chased by five clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Sharp is being chased by five clubs

Apparently we are not one them. It's a shame, cause loaning him until january it's not a gamble

get on shane long with an option to buy at the end of the season.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ebanks Blake got 14 last year is 27 and a free agent surely worth a look at

Comment

Blake still recovering from his broken fibula from April I believe. Not worth going after that until he can prove his fit.

Sharp will want first team football, otherwise it's pointless him leaving Saints. Does he get in ahead of Austin and AJ? Do Harry think he gets in ahead of them? Could be why we are not in for him.

Comment

cannot see anyone really coming if they think they will be gauranteed to start.
          QPR didn't pay £4M+ for Austin to put him on the bench, so anyone signing on loan can expect to have to compete with AJ, or one of the attacking midfielders to partner Austin.

Sharp would get to play quite a few games either from the start or bench.

However, I think Redknapp has other options in mind which is why AJ was given permission to speak to Palace.

Comment

I think you'd get plenty of youngsters coming in that won't be demanding a start, Carroll being an example of that. Sharp wants first team football, he knows Austin has just been signed and AJ is doing well. Compared to someone like Reading, who have publically said they want a first choice striker, we would be far from appealing for Sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              Apparently we are not one them. It's a shame, cause loaning him until january it's not a gamble
              Harry's got someone better lined up...........Apparently he didn't pull up trees at Forest last season....pun not intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                get on shane long with an option to buy at the end of the season.
                I think he has been named in their 25.

Comment

Working...
                X