Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goall keeping probs for H

Just wondering how long has Greene got left on his contract

Only signed a 2 year deal so this is his final season I believe. I'm sure there will be an option clause tied in there too.

Júlio César was a 4 year deal thou.

Comment

In that event we are likely to see Ceaser between the sticks sooner rarher than later then , no room for sentiment after all wer'e paying both their wage
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 03-09-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
        In that event we are likely to see Ceaser between the sticks sooner rarher than later then no room for sentiment thrn after all wer'e paying both their wages
        Why?

Rob Green has proved that he wants to be here, he was patient when he was out of favour and when given a chance he made the most of it. Cesar on the other hand lost his bottle in some crucial games for us last season and then promptly lost interest in putting on a performance when it looked like we were going down.

World class goal keeper or not, why would you turn your back on a player who has proved he has balls and a desire to be here in favour of one that has proved that he definitely hasn't?!!!

Comment

Why ! As said no room for sentiment , totally agree with coments that he lost interested and chucked it in but if he wants to play in the world cup for the worlds most famous national team he will have to get his act together

Comment

Has he actually said that he wanted to leave... I keep reading or hearing that we were trying to push him out because of the high wages.

That's not his fault for us offering him silly money, there should have been something in the contract that stated that wages will drop if QPR get relegated, it's basic stuff that goes into contracts.

The whole world knew that he was for sale, no one came in with a bid, how is that his fault?

I make that a big mistake by our club.

The way I see it is, if we are paying silly money for him, we must play him too.

Comment

Don't see it as a problem for either Harry, Green or the R's fans.

Cesar is the one with the problem. He is the only one who needs to be proactive here.

Comment

Harry didn't play him because he was hoping that we'd sell him, maybe he should think twice about it now?

Comment

honestly, i think green is better suited to deal with the championship... cesar was allegedly playing injured for portions of last season and rarely comes off his line, how is he gonna deal with all the championship high balls.

hope green stays #1

Comment

Working...
                  X