Johnson Not Joining Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Do you know which striker we were in for?
    Does it matter who he says? Has he got anything right ever before? Let him say RVP, that will do. Ha ha. Jokes daz, I like the ITK posts.

Comment

Or at least some clues....club colours, etc.....?

Comment

I'm sure it will all come out in the next few days. There is also the loan window still available.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
          Does it matter who he says? Has he got anything right ever before? Let him say RVP, that will do. Ha ha. Jokes daz, I like the ITK posts.
          I like Dazzer, I'm just trying to give him a chance to redeem himself

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            I'm sure it will all come out in the next few days. There is also the loan window still available.

Reverse strategy, Let's guess who it wasn't -

I'll go 1st - Adebayor ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Are you saying we will go back for the same player on loan or someone different. Intrigued to know who - but bearing in mind you say the price went up, my guess is it has something to do with wooly head and Crouch
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Great news that Johnson is staying. Don't care about you lot are saying as long as he works his socks off in Rangers shirt.
                Last edited by Yousef; 03-09-2013, 08:12 AM.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Mark Bright the new Dazzer
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Still Harry hasn't confirmed any names. I'm surprised. As I so though it will eventually come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      I like Dazzer, I'm just trying to give him a chance to redeem himself
                      He was first, not just here, but anywhere I looked, on the AJ to Palace story. Fair play, Dazzer. Thank Christ he was wrong on Joey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        He was first, not just here, but anywhere I looked, on the AJ to Palace story. Fair play, Dazzer. Thank Christ he was wrong on Joey.
                        You sure about that? Read the transfer deadline day thread and then check it with the time his thread started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Still Harry hasn't confirmed any names. I'm surprised. As I so though it will eventually come out.
                          Is this someone we are looking at for an emergency loan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

Chance to redeem yourself her Daz and name the player and we can see if the same name comes out at later date. go on you know you wnat too!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Is this someone we are looking at for an emergency loan?
                              Just said the same in another thread.....may be why we're keeping quiet

Comment

• You won't get this out of me even if you lock me in a room with Marshy! Wait till the 25's are named and then I'll reveal all.

Comment

Working...
                                X