X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on your Daily (Mail), Dazzer.

35 mins & counting.....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dazzer1977;Wait till the 25's are named and then I'll reveal all.[/QUOTE]

So we will get it out of you in about 30mins

Comment

• very happy aj is staying-when fit he is as good as any forward in this league-lets get behind him as we did barton. imo he was asked to head to palace because we had a replacement ready which fell through and we then upped the price to get palace to back off. compared to some of the cn uts we had on our books last season he is more than welcome to wear the hoops. 15+ goals this season.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Demba Ba was sposed to go Spurs......and we then would've signed Defoe, and in turn AJ to Palace........................I'm guessing

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Demba Ba was sposed to go Spurs......and we then would've signed Defoe, and in turn AJ to Palace........................I'm guessing
            Think it was José screwing Arsene over making him think he could of got demba ba right up till the last minute and them telling him no, he won't loan to a rival club, leaving Arsenal without a new striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Demba Ba was sposed to go Spurs......and we then would've signed Defoe, and in turn AJ to Palace........................I'm guessing
              along those lines dave but i heard we were getting someone else.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                along those lines dave but i heard we were getting someone else.
                Oh right bush....as i say only guessing.

Have the 25 man squads been announced yet does anyone know?....Been looking but can't find any as of yet

Comment

• The fact that the price went up makes me think we were dealing with Spurs so i would guess defoe so maybe we can get him on loan ! last one from the spuds as that would take us to our one club limit.
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                  X