Johnson Not Joining Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
    Fark off Johnson. Do one. We stuck behind him this season, after he was one of our worst ever buys, top money and got injured on his way to the ground from the car park and did nothing but sit on his fat arris.
    Oh dear Mr Fickle!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      gets my full backing, not going to take it personal like most. He is still our top scorer and he puts in a shift that is more than enough for me.
      Spot on!

Comment

Maybe I was a little harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Why?
          Coz at some point if he keeps playing he'll be out injured until God knows when, plus where the hell are all these midfielders gonna play? Nico and Tom would not come to sit on the bench and if Joey stays then he'll play, then you've still got Hoilett and Phillips. Somethings gotta give.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Coz at some point if he keeps playing he'll be out injured until God knows when, plus where the hell are all these midfielders gonna play? Nico and Tom would not come to sit on the bench and if Joey stays then he'll play, then you've still got Hoilett and Phillips. Somethings gotta give.
            Maybe we are planning on playing two games a week. Get through the season quicker.

Comment

I will still be fine with him as long as he carry on as he has been and would never boo anyone in a rangers shirt, I just don't like the bloke much anymore, where I was starting to think he was a top man with rangers in his heart. Just another mercenary.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Maybe we are planning on playing two games a week. Get through the season quicker.
                Joke I hope coz there are not too many midweek games!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  This. Remember how pleased we were when the deal collapsed. He's still an R. And he's a R with something to prove.
                  If thats the attitude he goes out with i wouldn't be bothered about all this business. It's difficult to be too critical with so little information the only thing i would say is Harry did say he wasn't keen on letting him go.

Comment

Think we'll see a loan deal from a fringe PL striker coming in and that could limit AJ's appearances, which is probably why he was given a chance to talk to Palace.

As its fallen through, Im sure he'll still give us 100% when called on and that will do for me.

Comment

Harry said he didn't want him to go, so I see it as the player got told of the bid and went to join them.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                        So AJ wanted a return to PL football with the club where he is a legend.........
                        Exactly the way I see it too mav. I'm very happy he is still with us and have no shadow of doubt that he will give us 100% as he always has done.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

You have me to thank for this one guys. The curse of Dazzer strikes again. Now why didn't I think of posting "Bobby Zamora definitely NOT going"...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            You have me to thank for this one guys. The curse of Dazzer strikes again. Now why didn't I think of posting "Bobby Zamora definitely NOT going"...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                              Harry said he didn't want him to go, so I see it as the player got told of the bid and went to join them.
                              Not necessarily true. He was at Palace because the we granted them permission to speak to AJ. We had a deal for a striker which went t1t5 up at the last minute. It will all come out in the press over the next few days I'm sure of it (cant mention names). At the last minute we put our price up for AJ because the price for the player we wanted went up hence this deal feel through. Palace wouldn't pay the money for AJ so everything was stopped.

Personally I'm happy cos I've got a £10 on him at 66/1 for the top scorer in the league!
                              Last edited by Dazzer1977; 03-09-2013, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                                Not necessarily true. He was at Palace because the we granted him permission to speak to AJ. We had a deal for a striker which went t1t5 up at the last minute. It will all come out in the press over the next few days I'm sure of it (cant mention names). At the last minute we put our price up for AJ because the price for the player we wanted went up hence this deal feel through. Palace wouldn't pay the money for AJ so everything was stopped.

Personally I'm happy cos I've got a £10 on him at 66/1 for the top scorer in the league!
                                Do you know which striker we were in for?

Comment

Working...
                                X