No announcement yet.

Johnson Not Joining Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt he will play now anyway barring injuries as with the two new midfielders will prob be a one up top job

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      From there forum: Parish on HOL has said the everything was done but QPR pulled out, nothing to do with getting there too late. Maybe 20 minutes earlier would of allowed us to up the bid.

So he did an Odemwengie ;)
      maybe we pulled the plug because a target we where after fell through maybe we where more prepared to le him go than some may think ! like I said before best way to deal with this is support him ie like we have Barton and see how things develop
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

With still only 2.5 recognised strikers at the club we can't afford to turn on him now.

Comment

SSN just said we upped the price and Palace said "No".

Comment

Jeez. There are some drama queens about.

At the end of the day, the players are assets. If you trade on deadline day you need those assets in the right place to do deals or it's too late. I really doubt that AJ went down to Selhurst Park to knock on the door and ask for a move. More likely it was part of a larger deal, sanctioned by us and when other things didn't happen, we pulled out.

Might be an idea to cut the guy a break while he is performing so well for us (and other options are limited) or at least try to find out the facts before turning on him completely.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              maybe we pulled the plug because a target we where after fell through maybe we where more prepared to le him go than some may think ! like I said before best way to deal with this is support him ie like we have Barton and see how things develop
              this............! amusing seeing the fickle kids here chucking their toys about AJ all of a sudden.....you know who you are!!!

Comment

...apparently we hiked the price at the last minute when we couldn't get a replacement and Palace wouldn't agree.

Comment

Left hiding in the back of the car haha what a tool. We hiked the price apparently so must have a loan lined up

Comment

Hopefully we'll only play Austin up top so AJ and BZ will be subs only

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Hopefully we'll only play Austin up top so AJ and BZ will be subs only
                      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

At the end of the day, the players are assets. If you trade on deadline day you need those assets in the right place to do deals or it's too late. I really doubt that AJ went down to Selhurst Park to knock on the door and ask for a move. More likely it was part of a larger deal, sanctioned by us and when other things didn't happen, we pulled out.

Might be an idea to cut the guy a break while he is performing so well for us (and other options are limited) or at least try to find out the facts before turning on him completely.
                        This. Remember how pleased we were when the deal collapsed. He's still an R. And he's a R with something to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                          So AJ wanted a return to PL football with the club where he is a legend.........
                          This. He is a legend there believe me!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              This. He is a legend there believe me!
                              reading the palace forums some was ready to cry if he joined.

Comment

gets my full backing, not going to take it personal like most. He is still our top scorer and he puts in a shift that is more than enough for me.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X