X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• box office

the bloody box office have ****ed me right off today
    called em about 10 times now
    waited for 30 mins in the queue, then got transferred to some norther ticketmasters office, then got told that i had 68 points even though i renewed my season ticket and went southampton home and plymouth away
    :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:: devil:
    QPR&ENGLAND

all part of the service!??

there are so many unsold, don't panic.

Comment

i had 96 points before i bought my cardiff ticket and thats not including the points going to bristol and im sure you have been to all the games i have so massive mess up there mate

Comment

These loyalty points are proving a nightmare.

Don't like it going to Ticket master either, in fact I loathe it.

How can you have some pillock selling the same for Status QUO and QPR on the same phone call !!

Wish the club would sort it out and employ our own instead of outsourcing it !!!
        Sure a couple of supporters out of work would jump at the chance ofr working at the club, especially the youngsters.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

give me a job lol

Comment

Originally posted by loftusroadfan View Post
            the bloody box office have ****ed me right off today
            called em about 10 times now
            waited for 30 mins in the queue, then got transferred to some norther ticketmasters office, then got told that i had 68 points even though i renewed my season ticket and went southampton home and plymouth away
            :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:: devil:
            Could not agree more as I spent all day trying to get my ticket then someone from Ticketmaster saying my details were not on his computer and to try again later.!!

Only had a season ticket 24 years!

I e-mailed the club who said in a curt e-mail that yes I do have enough loyalty points and perhaps Ticketmaster was very busy and to try online without bothering to perhaps try customer service and phone me on the number I provided!!

Tried online and ended up in another fans account :what:

Absolute farce

Comment

this needs urgent addressing, there were complaints last season too

i mean...watford and palace tkts went on general sale, so pts not asked for and many missed out...catch 22.

you pay £3.50 booking fee if you order by phone and pay with card, then add the phone call!! usually takes 6 mins to get thru....

Comment

went to about 10 games last season plus membership so far 3 this season and i dont seem to have any points
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

yeah rang up 3 times yesterday allways 23rd in the que, and it costs me money on my mobile as i am at work and dont have time to spend 30mins on the phone,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                  X