I wonder how many of the fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how many of the fans...

... remember when we played Yeovil in the Cup on their ground that had a slope...

Yeah I remember that was a top day - I also remember some rangers bird having her **** out as well, quality day, more of the same in 3 weeks

Comment

Remember it well.......As we pulled in to town it was kicking off all over the place !!!!

Remember the old terracing by the side of the pitch .....great day out ....proper footie away day ( minus the naughty stuff outside )

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
        Yeah I remember that was a top day - I also remember some rangers bird having her **** out as well, quality day, more of the same in 3 weeks
        Denise was well known for that .....We used to run a book on how long till the pin came off her bra .... I think the record was the Target roundabout when heading up to Villa one day !!

Comment

[QUOTE=maddix;1143063]Denise was well known for that .....We used to run a book on how long till the pin came off her bra .... I think the record was the Target roundabout when heading up to Villa one day !![/QUOTE

Used to see her allot mate just couldn't remember her name

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy4Ever View Post
            ... remember when we played Yeovil in the Cup on their ground that had a slope...
            1988...3-0...muddy marvelous

Comment

yes i remember it well, ended up in the players bar after the game. great day out that was.

i think i was only 13 or 14. at the time.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

am i correct in thinking the seats were only looooooonnnnngggg benches?
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Don't remember the sets being benches. Do remember the police making us stop at a pub on the outskirts of the town on the main road. It was rammo. Can't remember the game though.

Comment

Those were the days, we might not have been a rich club then but the feeling around the club was great.

Comment

Kicked off all over the place, my mate got a dart in the head when they tried to steam the pub we were in.

As for Denise she was always doing that sort of thing, I think she was still with Colin in those days?
                      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Working...
                      X