No announcement yet.

Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Carroll and Kranjcar now at the club its certain AJ will be benched anyway. Looks like 4-2-3-1 to me plenty of craft to create chances for our no 1 striker Austin.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      o'neill covers at RB
      As does Ned and Luke Young.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        How many loans can you have playing in a starting 11?
        Did I read earlier that you can have five?

Comment

• AJ Pointless giving him stick??? I dont know? My knee jerk reaction was I've found a use for my spare change! I ****ing hate Palarse to boot,there a muggy club followed by burberry cap wearing ##### from Croydon and as for those Homesdale Ultra's or whatever there called you just cant take 'em seriously can ya?...According to SSN he was driven away from there training ground hiding in the back seat of a car when the deal collapsed I hope he's prepared to eat some humble pie and cracks on with it after the international break because he started the season looking livery and we could do with him hitting some form.lets hope were getting someone else in!!
          http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

• Originally posted by 12321 View Post
            Did I read earlier that you can have five?
            i think i read 5 on the pitch and 7 in total - something like that -more than in the EPL anyway

Comment

• 5 on pitch, 7 in matchday squad sounds about right.

Comment

• shane long transfer collapsed apparently. now if we cd get him on loan with a view to buy if we go up...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  How many loans can you have playing in a starting 11?

5 (including on the bench !) - Source Neil Warnock's book (thanks to Sturridge)

Comment

• and 7 in whole squad. But 2 of those can't be named in matchday squad.

Comment

• I think Warnock got it right when he said he didn't like to have too many loans in the season we were promoted. That being said 3 or 4 shouldn't be an issue if they are proven and trusted by Harry

Comment

• Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
                        I think Warnock got it right when he said he didn't like to have too many loans in the season we were promoted. That being said 3 or 4 shouldn't be an issue if they are proven and trusted by Harry
                        I think Assou-Ekotto and probably Kranjcar will have an option to buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          As does Ned and Luke Young.
                          You would move our best CB to RB rather than have someone else cover? When did Young last play a competitive game?
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• I do know AJ's boy is in the Under 10 side at the Academy at Palace.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              You would move our best CB to RB rather than have someone else cover? When did Young last play a competitive game?
                              I think he played one game preseason, if you call that competitive

Comment

• Shane Long on a loan would really "blow my mind" He failed to leave West Brom last night. Spent 10 minutes at Selhurst Park before he nearly went to Hull.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X