No announcement yet.

Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could have someone lined up just waiting to be announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
      Addy bye Orr is exactly the same sort of player we have bombed out from the Hughes era. Lazy, rich and don't give a shite anymore. So hope it aint him for AJ.
      he has always played well under harry, only when avb took over he went sour.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Amazed by reaction of fans on AJ other then not having cover. Not wanted by fans when he signed more often then not injured and has never been prolific scorer. Decent player yes but if we had to loose anyone out of AJ Barton and Hoilett AJ Would have been who I sacrificed
        We didn't need to lose anyone, West. Fa cking diabolical decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I agree. I hope Harry has plans for two permanent forwards.
          In 34 mins? Cant see us having anyone lined up as we would never have kept it so quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            It's his attitude that worries me. Andy Johnson is a good fit, in terms of the momentum we are building up in the Championship, and Adebayor's career has been on the wane for some time now, and if not for injuries, then it has to be attitude.
            I like AJ a lot, best striker at the club this morning, good attitude too. Adebayor can do more though, scored 17 goals in 2012, can lead the line too, as for attitude well the new signings seems to have plenty of that and cant see Harry bringing in trouble, he knows him after all. Anyway, wouldn't bet on it happening but Defoe played yesterday so cant see him arriving.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              In fairness he would be the biggest name to come to QPR in years - he was so highly paid even Spurs couldn't afford him for ages. He was considered one of the very best centre forwards in the country a couple of years ago. For a Championship club to sign him wd be absolutely amazing - which is why I find it very hard to believe.
              Know what you mean, he was an amazing player. He would either be blinding and get us up with untold goals, or be total shite and we end up hating him Ala boswinga I reckon. No inbetween.

Comment

• Where is Ric Roc when you need his inside knowledge

Comment

• @daxvondrac: Phil Beard just left Harlington and confirmed he was off to LR to finish paperwork on 3 deals. #QpR
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Sorry if I'm missing the obvious here but all I can see is reports saying Palace have bid for him. Only thing I've seen reported that he has gone is Mark Bright's tweet. Is there any confirmation that he has actually gone?

Comment

• don't think we have anything for tonight

Comment

• proved to be a very good player, Harry must have a replacement otherwise poor decision from us
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          @daxvondrac: Phil Beard just left Harlington and confirmed he was off to LR to finish paperwork on 3 deals. #QpR
                          lol we can hope!

Comment

• No Booms and Blown minds on the horizon by the look of things. Loans it is then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              We didn't need to lose anyone, West. Fa cking diabolical decision.
                              But we don't know mate all sorts could be going on in the background he could have downed tools for all we know

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Sorry if I'm missing the obvious here but all I can see is reports saying Palace have bid for him. Only thing I've seen reported that he has gone is Mark Bright's tweet. Is there any confirmation that he has actually gone?
                                someone mentioned the Palarse chairman
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X