Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe aint seen no aliens in stoke

Comment

• Probably regretting that media studies degree now...

Comment

• Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 28s
        LATEST!!

Andy Johnson to sign for Crystal Palace.

@talkSPORT ON AIR

Comment

• Talksport expect AJ to join Palace, must mean Harry has got Defoe surely
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Palace chairman Parish said: "We have made a bid for Andy Johnson we are waiting to hear, that would be a permanent deal. We are trying to get someone else in on loan and we are trying to buy another one as well."

Now is the time to say no, Harry!!!!!!!!!! Would be madness to let AJ go.

Comment

• ######### I CREASED when I read that! Love to see Jim White reporting 'Well Here's a first for transfer deadline day'!

Why did we get that bint at the training ground?? she is horrific at her job... surely Redknapp gets the best! We defintely are Div 1 nowdays!

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 28s
                LATEST!!

Andy Johnson to sign for Crystal Palace.

@talkSPORT ON AIR
                If that's true then gotta be a Prem Striker on his way.

Comment

• @BBCSport: Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish tells @bbc5live a bid is in for QPR's Andy Johnson http://t.co/N0tK7dHrWP #TransferDeadlineDay
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• BBC reported the same, having spoken to Harry, AJ looks to be on the way !?!?!?

Who, then, is coming in ? I doubt it'll be Defoe, but Adeybayor might be the man methinks....

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      If that's true then gotta be a Prem Striker on his way.
                      you would hope so. but even if there is, still worrying - as I think they said in the guardian bobby zamora can barely walk on the pitch at the moment let alone play on it. even if we get in a good striker - on loan - are they going to be an improvement on AJ?

Comment

• Adebayor close to signing permanent deal to QPR
                        Yikes

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Talksport expect AJ to join Palace, must mean Harry has got Defoe surely
                          Adebayor was linked before. didn't believe it but now Ekotto is coming maybe it is possible. Would want someone like them of proven quality to replace AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Palace chairman Parish said: "We have made a bid for Andy Johnson we are waiting to hear, that would be a permanent deal. We are trying to get someone else in on loan and we are trying to buy another one as well."

Now is the time to say no, Harry!!!!!!!!!! Would be madness to let AJ go.

Agreed, and If that is correct, I would say we need at least two strikers in.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• If AJ leaves we'll end today weaker than we were this morning....

Comment

• As much as I like aj he's one game away from an injury . If we get decent replacements I'd let him go

Comment

Working...
                                X