Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    You obviously don't watch games then. Everyone has agreed he was a let down last term. This year he has been our only bit of pace and trickery
    I watch the games very intently. What is it he has done thus far that I've missed then?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      exactly mate. There was a post on here regarding our better players and there were 10 posters and not 1 mentioned holliet.

Ok last season was a disaster but the fact of the matter is he's been superb this season and I was shocked not to see his name mentioned and the goals will come from him.
      seeing as nothing is happening - good player hoilett but needs to improve his shooting/passing to his impressive dribbling to step up imo. if he did that he would be excellent and hard to keep hold of from the top clubs.

Comment

• Kranjcar is quality. Would be very happy with him coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          om Collomosse ‏@TomCStandard 37m
          Niko Kranjcar on a flight to London, I believe. Not sure of his plans thereafter but... QPR anyone?
          Is this tweeter reliable?

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            he is a actual reporter, not like the fake sam telegraph dude.

Comment

• Would be a brilliant signing .

Comment

• For me the biggest success this transfer window has been in the ones we've managed to get off the books. The amount of money we must be saving is unreal.

Sounds like Hoilett's staying- brilliant news if true. If we can keep Barton and add Kranjcar and a couple of others we will be absolutely laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  seems reasonable... but he's primarily a cricket journalist and only secondarily a football correspondent.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                    he is a actual reporter, not like the fake sam telegraph dude.
                    Cheers. Sounds promising, be made up if we signed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                      I watch the games very intently. What is it he has done thus far that I've missed then?
                      Beats his man, causes problems. Takes two men to mark him. Rescued a point against Huddersfield.. Not saying he's we the world a light but he is causing teams problems. I wasn't suggesting you don't watch games and I suppose everyone has different opinions
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                        Beats his man, causes problems. Takes two men to mark him. Rescued a point against Huddersfield.. Not saying he's we the world a light but he is causing teams problems. I wasn't suggesting you don't watch games and I suppose everyone has different opinions
                        fair enough but I don't think he watches games so i'd stand strong with that comment
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Still haven't heard any news regarding a striker? Watford interested in Nahki Wells

Comment

• I don't dislike him or not rate him, I just think he needs to up his game a little. A goal or two would be nice , and choosing the right pass more often than not as well. Add to that he seems quite injury prone as well. Was actually quite hoping that mug Hughes was going to pay is 7 million for him, would of been a nice bit of profit for a change.

Comment

• x Pro ‏@ProAgentFA 42m
                              @Joey7Barton is set for a move to West Ham #WHUFC

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 10m
                              @ProAgentFA no he's not mate...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                fair enough but I don't think he watches games so i'd stand strong with that comment
                                Aint you the bloke who sent his season ticket back and is an ex pro, bulti billionaire but still never goes to games? Ha ha. I'm mortally wounded by that comment, from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X