Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• om Collomosse ‏@TomCStandard 37m
    Niko Kranjcar on a flight to London, I believe. Not sure of his plans thereafter but... QPR anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I know most don't rate holliet but at this level he is a class act and will start hitting the back of the net, huge news and 1 of our most important players
      The Hoilett of this season is clearly a better version than the one we saw last season.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Where's he moving from Russia? Hope he is on Concorde
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I know most don't rate holliet but at this level he is a class act and will start hitting the back of the net, huge news and 1 of our most important players
          agree. he didn't perform to his ability last season but the kind of player who cd step up with us to the prem. him, phillips and kranjkar wd be a tasty attacking three behind an on form striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            Couldn't agree more weare
            exactly mate. There was a post on here regarding our better players and there were 10 posters and not 1 mentioned holliet.

Ok last season was a disaster but the fact of the matter is he's been superb this season and I was shocked not to see his name mentioned and the goals will come from him.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Dunno why people keep talking about him. Everytime I see him he looks poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                agree. he didn't perform to his ability last season but the kind of player who cd step up with us to the prem. him, phillips and kranjkar wd be a tasty attacking three behind an on form striker.
                spot on. I guess some fans are just being cautious but he's the real deal imo

Comment

• Have said it all along that Hoilett will tear the Championship apart. Was a big critic of his last season but the levels have changed and a good season in the Championship can make him.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                    Dunno why people keep talking about him. Everytime I see him he looks poor.
                    Ok I give up

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      om Collomosse ‏@TomCStandard 37m
                      Niko Kranjcar on a flight to London, I believe. Not sure of his plans thereafter but... QPR anyone?
                      wow................ just wow............... how old is he?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Hoilett flatters to deceive for me. Needs to do a lot more before I rate him as high as I see some others do.

Comment

• You obviously don't watch games then. Everyone has agreed he was a let down last term. This year he has been our only bit of pace and trickery
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Reminds me a bit of Townsend in that he doesnt know when to pick the right pass over taking a shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              wow................ just wow............... how old is he?
                              29. If it's a loan he need not sign before 11, yes?

Comment

• 29 now hey! not bad at all.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X