Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    positions???????

If I asked her that she would touch her toes, lol. knows very little about football.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

• Anything in concrete???? Worries me we are looking at 5 players and none of them have been heard of having a medical.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Barry o donovan @BarryQPR74
        listening to Jim white on radio and he got a call off harry while on air! there will be deals done but Jim ain't sharing #QPR
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• incoming.......................................... .................................................. .....

Comment

• Assou ekotto is too good for us, so I'd bite there hands off. Don't know nothing about Carroll

Comment

• Alan McIntyre @QPRsno1
              Harry on phone to Jim White on Irish radio. Announcement is imminent. #QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                Jamie Redknapp seems to think Krajncar is a possibility....
                classy footballer can score too. if he and the club fancied it he would be another loan I expect so could come after todays deadline i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  Why wouldnt they, the last 2 seasons they have and over the last 2 months they have raked money back, samba cost nothing as money in and out was the same and the board said that they would still invest big if it was for the right reasons, so here we have a young striker who many big names are predicting to become big player very soon so he is an investment to us as well as scoring the goals to get the £145m pot of gold for the owners
                  So you don't think they lost a fortune on many of the deals? Caesar 70k a week sitting in the reserves? A certain right back from Chelsea who we no-doubt had to pay out a large share of his contract? Or Mbia who we released on a free? Perhaps you might like to go through the 18 odd players we have released and tell me which ones we have broken even on in your opinion: I wd be amazed if it was more than a handful. Then take into account the reduced revenue from relegation (despite the parachute payments). They have already spent big on players like Austin. Remember what transfer deadline day was like for us as a Championship club before we had rich owners. We were scrabbling around to find £50,000 to sign a player. Now we spend £5m and its forgotten a month later. Think the board has learned its lesson, after trying to play to the gallery and chucking money around. They showed plenty of "ambition" last season and look where it got us. Think this time they will only spend cautiously, and fair play to them.

Comment

• Surely we can offer the same as Wigan £6 mill+ add ons for Rhodes and then better wages

Comment

• Hitman you should be the face of deadline day on sky
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                        Fordy then no carroll?....
                        I'd like us to get him mate but I've heard a few prem teams may be interested

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          Will find out names later.
                          You itk or is this a guess work jobbie that you thought needed another thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            So you don't think they lost a fortune on many of the deals? Caesar 70k a week sitting in the reserves? A certain right back from Chelsea who we no-doubt had to pay out a large share of his contract? Or Mbia who we released on a free? Perhaps you might like to go through the 18 odd players we have released and tell me which ones we have broken even on in your opinion: I wd be amazed if it was more than a handful. Then take into account the reduced revenue from relegation (despite the parachute payments). They have already spent big on players like Austin. Remember what transfer deadline day was like for us as a Championship club before we had rich owners. We were scrabbling around to find £50,000 to sign a player. Now we spend £5m and its forgotten a month later. Think the board has learned its lesson, after trying to play to the gallery and chucking money around. They showed plenty of "ambition" last season and look where it got us. Think this time they will only spend cautiously, and fair play to them.
                            Good post, fans are so spoilt these days, remember the buckets for Tony Thorpe!

Comment

• qpr till i die admin tweets............................

Kevin Smith/Jackson @Essex_barberCM2
                              Baird deal done I hear #QPR

Comment

• IMO I think HR & Co are keeping tight lipped. Its a secret.

Comment

Working...
                                X