No announcement yet.

Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I remind everyone :-) that HR likes to do business on the eleventh hour.

I still think 2 will be in and 2 going out.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I think most our dough went on salaries more then transfer fees. Think if we compared what Norwich and Swansea spent on fees during the time we were up and what the three that have come up this season have reckon we would be towards the bottom of money spent on actual transfers
      Perhaps but not sure that matters, the headline figure is only of interest to fans. What matters to the club is how much is going out of its bank account and on that reckoning we must have got pretty well the worst value for money for transfers of any club over the last couple of years (prior to this summer's window).

Comment

• Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Can I remind everyone :-) that HR likes to do business on the eleventh hour.

I still think 2 will be in and 2 going out.
        My view too would not be surprised if the deals are signed off but we have said hold back so we can do it dramatically

Also if Harry is interviewed leaving ground saying no more business for the night expect someone to sign half an hour later that's how it used to work at Spurs

Comment

• Spurs are saying if we want Carroll we have to take ekotto as well

Comment

My view too would not be surprised if the deals are signed off but we have said hold back so we can do it dramatically

Also if Harry is interviewed leaving ground saying no more business for the night expect someone to sign half an hour later that's how it used to work at Spurs

John Graham @JGrahamAgent
            Real shake up regarding Tom Carroll, looks like #CPFC and #QPR are being snubbed in favour of #CCFC #TransferDeadlineDay
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I know, too be honest I don't really agree with this transfer window. I always thought the window should shut before the season starts rather than 1 month into it. All it does is unsettle everyone like the newcastle player caybe.

Comment

• JAMIE Redknapp has just said dad has been talking Kranjcar

Comment

• We must take Assou-Ekoto if we want carrol according to SSN

Comment

• 3 players coming in

Will find out names later.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                      We must take Assou-Ekoto if we want carrol according to SSN
                      typical spurs playing hardball.....

Comment

I could cope with that two decent players and would resolve left back concerns

Comment

• i would reluctently accept.........................

Comment

Do for me...sign 'em up !!

Comment

• Ekoto is a decent left back and I would be really happy with.

Shame we couldn't off load Traore to pay for it

Comment

• we really need a striker and a center back in big time now.

Comment

Working...
                                X