Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I know we need creative midfielders but it worries me that we arent hearing anything about a CB or a LB (Ekotto aside)
    well there is baird rumbling on and read about gallas/riise online too but not sure how accurate they are and how many deals can be done after the window with loans and out of contract players.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      QPR EDS lineup just now to face Brighton includes Samba Diakite. Looks like he is staying so in case of any future deal it would be loan move then.
      Who would have him? I fear we're stuck with him. And probably Traore and Cesar. But I hope Cesar goes to WBA. He won't be living in Knightsbridge and living it large on London culture then, will he?

Comment

QPR boss Harry Redknapp says it is inconceivable that Julio Cesar will not be snapped up before the transfer window closes tonight.

The Brazil goalkeeper, 33, expected to leave Rangers this summer and is keen to join Arsenal, who have consistently been linked with him despite not making an approach.

Supposed interest from a number of European clubs has come to nothing and Redknapp admits he is stunned that Cesar has not secured a move.

Rangers are keen to do a deal with any interested club and are hopeful an offer will come in before the deadline.

“If he doesn’t go he has to stay, but I can’t believe there isn’t a big club out there that will take him,” said Redknapp.

“He’s the Brazilian number one goalkeeper. He played in the Confederations Cup just the other week when they played Spain in the final.

“There are clubs out there, surely, who must want a great goalkeeper. You’d think someone must come along and want to take him.”

West Brom, who are looking for a short-term replacement for the injured Ben Foster, expressed some interest in Cesar this morning.
        Harry Redknapp says it is inconceivable that Julio Cesar will not be snapped up before the transfer window closes tonight.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          exactly.... it's a problem that needed fixing when Hughes took over and it still hasn't gone away.
          I don't get it... most important position.

Comment

Some people saying Naki Wells I at the training ground on twitter

Comment

rebel r'ssssss predicted this first thing this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                It's got to be a 2+2
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                  naki wells training with bradford today confirmed

Comment

Silverbantam ‏@silverbantam 3m
                    #bcafc
                    Relax. Nahki Wells at training in Bradford today
                    pic.twitter.com/MqthjGKi8x
                    #QPR #Watford

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      naki wells training with bradford today confirmed

https://twitter.com/SarahOpie1/statu...366400/photo/1
                      Cool, being able to be in two places at once is a useful skill for a striker

Comment

• The Football Family @TFootballFamily
                        Cameron Jerome looks set to join a Championship club, with offers from QPR, Reading and Wigan. #wafc #readingfc #qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          The Football Family @TFootballFamily
                          Cameron Jerome looks set to join a Championship club, with offers from QPR, Reading and Wigan. #wafc #readingfc #qpr
                          Am hoping he goes to Reading - doesnt offer much in my opinion.

Comment

• He would do well in the championship.
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• its all about improving the squad, wouldnt you think he would be an improvement over zamora mush?

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                                Why do you hope Cesar goes? Are you paying his big money wages? Is the club going to sink because of them? No

By all accounts Cesar is a top pro, a good trainer and does not have a bad word to say about QPR. Not only that Green improves as a keeper training with Cesar everyday. Most importantly though if Green got injured I would far rather have Cesar than Murphy replacing him.

The guy wants a move to a better league to cement his place as Brazil number 1 for a world cup in Brazil next year. Nothing wrong with that at all.
                                probably because caesar is on a reported 70,000 a week - quite a lot to pay a reserve and money that cd be invested in the starting 11.

Comment

Working...
                                X