X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordeaux

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      I really hope this one goes through and Diakite as well.
      Why do you hope Cesar goes? Are you paying his big money wages? Is the club going to sink because of them? No

By all accounts Cesar is a top pro, a good trainer and does not have a bad word to say about QPR. Not only that Green improves as a keeper training with Cesar everyday. Most importantly though if Green got injured I would far rather have Cesar than Murphy replacing him.

The guy wants a move to a better league to cement his place as Brazil number 1 for a world cup in Brazil next year. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
        Why do you hope Cesar goes?
        Because he doesn't want to play for us and is too good for us in the Championship. We need to recoup some of his tranfer fee and save his wage bill to sign cheaper players who are willing to play for us.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Well in Harry we trust, but I'd be nervous about signing him.
          yeah, not expecting any fireworks today tbh. judging by the rumors sounds like Carroll and some similar players on loan is most likely - would fit with the window so far.

Comment

Because he doesn't want to play for us and is too good for us in the Championship. We need to recoup some of his tranfer fee and save his wage bill to sign cheaper players who are willing to play for us.
            Barton does not really want to play for us and is also too good for the Championship but do you want to get rid of him? Course not. Cesar is a good pro and if he stays he would be no trouble and in plenty of ways beneficial.

Unless your doing the finances of QPR then you have no clue as to whether we need to recoup fees or save on wages. Cesar going or staying has no bearing on who we bring in or what we can pay them.

Comment

QPR EDS lineup just now to face Brighton includes Samba Diakite. Looks like he is staying so in case of any future deal it would be loan move then.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

borini having medical at sunderland.

we are now being linked with chelsea midfielder chobonda or whatever his name is. loan deal.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

SoccerRocks @SoccerRocksLive
                  Watford and QPR are interested in signing Nathaniel Chalobah on loan after a move to Sunderland has collapsed. #WFC #QPR

Comment

I know we need creative midfielders but it worries me that we arent hearing anything about a CB or a LB (Ekotto aside)

Comment

bet we dont sign anyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I know we need creative midfielders but it worries me that we arent hearing anything about a CB or a LB (Ekotto aside)
                        exactly.... it's a problem that needed fixing when Hughes took over and it still hasn't gone away.

Comment

This is all I know of Chalobah. What a finish.

Comment

Originally posted by parm21 View Post
                            bet we dont sign anyone lol
                            Bet we do lol

Comment

QPR EDS lineup just now to face Brighton includes Samba Diakite. Looks like he is staying so in case of any future deal it would be loan move then.
                              looks like diakite is staying then. not too upset about that.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                                Bet we do lol
                                hope so
                                be 1059 last min rush

Comment

Working...
                                X