No announcement yet.

Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know Harry knows what he likes and likes what he knows. Think he'll be back in for Crouch really late and given Stoke have just signed a striker at 12:02 this morning I can see either Crouch or Jerome heading out.

Comment

Former Fulham defender Chris Baird will wait until after the transfer window has shut to decide whether to join QPR.
      Baird is a free agent after leaving Craven Cottage at the end of last season and he has attracted interest from Championship sides Bolton and Blackpool.
      He has been training with Harry Redknapp's side in recent weeks but is yet to confirm where his future lies, despite being offered a contract by QPR.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2djH44VhV
      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

b*llocks to him

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          We all know Harry knows what he likes and likes what he knows. Think he'll be back in for Crouch really late and given Stoke have just signed a striker at 12:02 this morning I can see either Crouch or Jerome heading out.
          i have been shouting for jerome for several weeks. also palace had a bid of 1.7 mil turned down for birdcutt. would like us to go in with a 2mil offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Not only, Ricky. He's highly rated. But it'd make a change for the occasional English player to get a mention in these fu@king transfer windows wouldn't it....??? It ought not only always be foreigners.
            I personally want the best possible players to play for QPR, regardless of where they were born! Based on this reasoning, we would rather sign another SWP as opposed to another Hoilett?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                Can't see it happening because Stoke would want Hoilett in exchange.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                  I personally want the best possible players to play for QPR, regardless of where they were born! Based on this reasoning, we would rather sign another SWP as opposed to another Hoilett?
                  I lke a happy mix to be totally honest.... Home grown talent, please, plus international players.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    I lke a happy mix to be totally honest.... Home grown talent, please, plus international players.
                    I think what harry is trying to do is build unity in the dressing room. Hughless bought in so many players that divided naturally occurred in the dressing room, if 50 people turned up to start work at a new firm one day, it is natural that groups would form amongst ethnic groups. This is what happened at qpr, and these divided started a bit of rivalry.

Harry said in one interview he wants players who will "say good morning", basically saying he wants only English speaking players, he has also shipped out all of the foreigners. This is creating unity in the dressing room and much improved results on the pitch. Once the team have bonded and there is teamspirit in the dressing room, foreign players can be added. I think there are going to be a few prem teams who fall foul of this same problem over the next 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                      I think what harry is trying to do is build unity in the dressing room. Hughless bought in so many players that divided naturally occurred in the dressing room, if 50 people turned up to start work at a new firm one day, it is natural that groups would form amongst ethnic groups. This is what happened at qpr, and these divided started a bit of rivalry.

Harry said in one interview he wants players who will "say good morning", basically saying he wants only English speaking players, he has also shipped out all of the foreigners. This is creating unity in the dressing room and much improved results on the pitch. Once the team have bonded and there is teamspirit in the dressing room, foreign players can be added. I think there are going to be a few prem teams who fall foul of this same problem over the next 6 months.
                      I think Sunderland will be one of them and I feel Di Canio will be sacked soon and they might go down the say way as us.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        I think Sunderland will be one of them and I feel Di Canio will be sacked soon and they might go down the say way as us.
                        I think Tottenham are going to struggle to get top-5.

Comment

sky only reporting about Carroll now.... and maybe Cesar to WBA...

Comment

SSN said Cesar may be wanted by WBA short term.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                              SSN said Cesar may be wanted by WBA short term.
                              I really hope this one goes through and Diakite as well.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Who is diakite being linked with?
                                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X