Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    erm...he was the guy that said we had completed the signing of Scott Parker
    no he was the guy that said parker had a medical with us, then later said fulham has signed him whilst skysportspeto said we have signed him.

Comment

• Am I the only one that really really doesn't want Adebayor?

Comment

• dunno about caroll but ekotto is quality. cant believe naughton and rose are ahead of him in the spurs squad. played plenty of times for spurs the last two seasons.

very good attacking fullback.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          dunno about caroll but ekotto is quality. cant believe naughton and rose are ahead of him in the spurs squad. played plenty of times for spurs the last two seasons.

very good attacking fullback.
          Like everything about him except for his ridiculous hair
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• and another name.................

Deadline Day Live @DeadlineDayMove
            UNCONFIRMED: QPR are attempting to sign midfielder Niko Kranjcar from Dinamo Kiev (Source: @dailymailuk) Reliability: MEDIUM #qpr

Comment

• Ekotto would be the best fullback in the division by far if he signed on loan!

Comment

• Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                Am I the only one that really really doesn't want Adebayor?
                cant see any big stars signing but loans are different and if Adebayor was one he would score plenty, can lead the line, and provide assists too. the best striker i have seen linked and better than defoe imo. seriously doubt it will happen but would be good news if it did.

Comment

• Ekkoto takes a decent free kick too. Saw an interview with him and he seems a top bloke.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                    cant see any big stars signing but loans are different and if Adebayor was one he would score plenty, can lead the line, and provide assists too. the best striker i have seen linked and better than defoe imo. seriously doubt it will happen but would be good news if it did.
                    Just doesn't strike me to be the kind of player that we've been going for so far this summer. He's renowned for being a bit of a moaner.

Reminds me of the kind of signings we made last summer.

On the other hand we do need a striker and he is only on loan I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      and another name.................

UNCONFIRMED: QPR are attempting to sign midfielder Niko Kranjcar from Dinamo Kiev (Source: @dailymailuk) Reliability: MEDIUM #qpr
                      Would love this to be true. Several have noted that we look efficient but not very creative - he would be a different class in the championship. tho of course it might be just some journalist linking harry with yet another of his old tottenham cronies...

Comment

• Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                        adebayor no way better than defoe !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                          I think Holloway has a better team then when he was at Blackpool in the prem. I just don't think they will hammered like a lot of predicted. I hope im wrong as i cant stand them
                          I hope you are wrong mellow!
                          Spare a thought for me (the clue is in my name!)

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            bbc say hulk not going in any case. next.
                            No-one puts Hulk in a case...puny humans!

Comment

• assou-ekotto has bad injuries, was meant to go to france but he can't pass a medical. could go wrong BUT he's a classy player

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              would be good, a buzsaky esque player, always was underrated.

but seriously redknapp's footballing knowledge is ridiculous; so far this season we've gone for

defoe, adebayor, parker, townsend, ekotto, carrol, kranjcar, o'niel.... the man wants to resign anyone he's worked with before - even Remy was an old spurs target

& thoise against adebayor are mad, he's on stupid wages but he would destroy the championship

Comment

• Armenia forward Shavo Odadjian being strongly linked in local media with a move from SOAD to #QPR. #

Comment

Working...
                                X