Tommy Smith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Smith?

Where is he now? Why did we sell him really?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Cardiff
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

OK.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Where is he now? Why did we sell him really?
        I'm disappointed too. He helped to get us promoted and deserved more of a chance than he got. I guess somebody had to make way for the prolific Jay Bothroyd and SWP.

I hope Cardiff go down but TS gets into double figures!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

He still got 17 games in the Prem with us. No-one on here seemed that bothered when he went.

Comment

Should not have sold him,IMO. A workhorse and a very likeable guy to have in the team.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              I'm disappointed too. He helped to get us promoted and deserved more of a chance than he got. I guess somebody had to make way for the prolific Jay Bothroyd and SWP.

I hope Cardiff go down but TS gets into double figures!
              Not sure how much play he will get in the premiership. He was substitute in the their first match against West Ham and was not chosen for Manchester City.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                He still got 17 games in the Prem with us. No-one on here seemed that bothered when he went.
                I guess he played more than I remembered then. 17 games is a fair shake but I still agree with Shania that we should have held on to him.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

That goal against watford to basically win the championship
                  I'd have him back
                  R's

Comment

Also he scored our first goal in the premiership (this time around) against Everton.

Comment

Watched it live in gleaming HD. Scared the **** out of my cat. Happy days!

Comment

I liked Tommy, but he has less pace than Richard Dunne.

Comment

He's 33 and not getting younger. Only played 65 mins yesterday in Capital one. Move on.
                          Last edited by Yousef; 29-08-2013, 06:02 AM.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Harry would still pick BZ above him.

Comment

Didn't know he was 33, he be league 1 next season then

Comment

Working...
                              X