X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    What is our allocation?

If its around 3,000, we will sell it
    I would have thought we would get more than that, doesn't it seat around 60k?

With it being a mid week game I didn't think for a minute we would sell out!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      ade, stick to the facts. The person serving can see that there are insufficient points to complete the transaction.

There is a high likelihood that we will take our allocation for this game so it is only fair that people are treated in a consistent manner.

If QPR have neglected to put the points on then that is a different matter.
      I went to get an Accrington ticket with my ST that is in JU (Bronze) and was told that I couldn't have my seat as Bronze was sold out, not only did I have to pay extra but did not get my points. So not a good system when Ali Russell tells his staff to lie to supporters
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        What is our allocation?

If its around 3,000, we will sell it

Never in a million years would qpr sell 3,000 for an away trip to newcastle midweek, i'd be surprised if we took 1k up there nevermind 3k
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Not sure if things have improved or not but last season I didn't get my loyalty points when I used my debit card and also ( despite giving my client ref ) when I got tickets at the box office in advance.
          At one point last season when I checked they had even deducted my season ticket points!!!!
          This points system is a farce and used all wrong. It would not be hard to get right but that is not the QPR way:beaten:

Comment

Working...
          X