No announcement yet.

Who to partner Austin tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck one of the younguns in Hitchcock, or Petrasso, or Skapitas ....Not sure the latter 2 play up front but they know where the goal is

Comment

If he wants to use two forwards would chose from Shariff, Balanta, Hitchcock or Skapetis.

Comment

If we can manage to create more chances I think he is able to convert them into goals at this level. IF people can support him and not constantly boo him,that is.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
          I did, and he was dump. But Harry must see something in him to keep playing him. Plaus look at the clubs he has played at before, I'm not ready to write him off yet.
          Anyone that states that Zamora will be the man to shine this season after watching the sheff wed game has to be completely short of a load. I hear you have a fit gf so sounds like a perfect match.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

essex bint what do you expect weare!.........nowt but fit bints round these parts!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              Don't forget people hate Zamora because he played for Fulham.

Just like they don't like Tarrabt.
              We don`t hate him and it isn`t the Fulham connection, it´s just that he´s cr_p

Comment

Peter Skapetis has been in very good form with Australia U20's. They're currently playing in a tournament in Spain and he has scored 4 goals in his last 2 games (2 goals against Saudi Arabia in a 3-1 win and 2 goals against Spain in a 3-2 loss), so maybe he could get a call up to the first squad soon?

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                  We don`t hate him and it isn`t the Fulham connection, it´s just that he´s cr_p

agree. has been largely disinterested for a long time, no pace, poor ratio. I want to see someone who can actually move alongside Austin.

Comment

Working...
                  X